8) The Peace Keeper's Gates

Pretty much this chapter has a blend of stuff, all their POV's, seeing some lover competition,  and the first shoulder bite ;D  Was fun writing this chapter, I only give half credit, other half I would give to a friend from work. He gave the idea of the giant creatures and the idea of them splitting up. So thank steven! haha!

Comment?

Vote?

After the confrontation, Kade and I didn’t say much to each other. Plus, Aiden always sent me somewhere in the yacht when Kade was near. He said he didn’t want to see me dead which didn’t help my anger, thinking I would get killed from that ignorant fuck. Most of the day, I just stayed in my room.

It was a small room with a little bunk bolted to the wall, little window beside it. Nearly every night, I caught myself rubbing the worn beads and staring out at the stars. Nearly every one of them was bright and beautiful, bright as the glint in someone’s eye. It was bright out with clear skies on the other side of glass, seeing a bird fly by. If I just closed my eyes, I could see the rolling waters on the shore. Dr. Nolind and Jake smiling at me. A family that truly loved me and cared for me but it quickly melted away, seeing Jake frown then glare at me. The dark clouds rolled in as Dr. Nolind dropped to the sands dead, Jake on mark raised his gun to eye level. Now Gun point in front of his death glare. Before the shot was made, a knock ripped me from my day nightmare.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Alex was standing in the doorway. I exhaled through my nose, “What is it now, Alex?” This little pest has been following me around as spy so I wouldn’t go in for the kill for Kade.

“Aiden said you need to come up, were leaving the yacht.”

My eyes flew up. “Leaving? Were at Hawaii already?” My heart fluttered with excitement, god, I couldn’t wait to be freed from these people.

“No.”

The disc screeching to a stop in my head, staring at him bluntly. I growled and grabbed some of the blanket, shooting him an irritated look. “Why do I have to come up?”

“Because were at the Peace keeper’s gates. Aiden said were going with them.”

My brows tugged down. “With them?... Where?”

“Were going below.” Aiden dug through someone’s bag, pulling out a blow torch. His nose automatically scrunched up and twisted around to Alex who yipped and ran over to him, ripping it from his hands.

“That’s not a toy to play with!” The thirteen year old hugged the blue metal container.

“Cleary which is why I was going to ask why the hell do you have it?” Aiden took a step towards him, Alex hugged it tighter and took a step back.

“It’s his back up.” Kade’s voice hit my ears, seeing him come out shirtless. I rolled my eyes at his perfect model body, shaking my head and looking away. Seeing Aiden was going shirtless too and shoved it in the bag, crossing my arms and huffed.