four.

Diana POV.

I run to my doorstep, violently slamming the door closed.

"Well hello to you too Diana."
Says my mother, which I honestly had no time for.

"Mom, I really don't have time for this. I'm going to California, can I please have these papers signed by tomorrow? Thanks."

I slam the envelope on the kitchen counter, and head to my room. I close the door, and lock it.

I stare at the ceiling, I look at my bed stand, and there stands a picture of when Ethan asked me to be his girlfriend.

In the picture he made everyone from the football and cheer team to hold up letters saying, "Will you be my girlfriend?"
I said yes in tears while I kissed him.

I begin to sob, as I grab the picture and hold it close to my chest.

Ethan doesn't know how much I care about him, but now I see he's a complete ass.

Suddenly there's a soft knock on my door,

"Can I come in sweetie, please?" Recognizing my mothers voice.

I sigh, "Come in mom."

She walks in, with a tissue box, and a weak smile on her face. Leaving the tissue box on my dresser.

"I'm so sorry mom, I shouldn't have let my anger out on you, please forgive me."

I tell her looking down feeling ashamed by the way I had treated my mother.

Her eyes lead to the picture i'm holding.

"Did Ethan hurt your feelings?"
She asks me gently rubbing my back in circles while she takes a seat on my bed.

I nod, and I begin to sob once again.

"Sh, baby, don't worry, look I talked to Jeffrey about the California job trip. And he thought it would be a great idea to help you clear your mind, and for you education."

My eyes widen,

"You're actually letting me go! Even after I treated you like that!?"

A smile appears on her face,
"Honey, I know it wasn't your intention. And yes you're leaving tomorrow, I already talked to Mr. Ramirez. Your flight is tomorrow morning at 6:35 am, the ticket already came in the envelope."

I couldn't help but hold my mom in a bone crushing embrace.

"O-Okay, s-sweetie, can you let go?" She gently pats my back

I let go of her and blush,
"Sorry mom yeah. I should get packing."

She nods, and exits my room.

I squeal in excitement. I realize I'm still holding Ethan's picture. I sigh, and give it a kiss.

I still love Ethan, it's not like my feelings for him have magically vanished.

I go get my luggage, and pack many clothes and make up, since I'll be staying in California for a while.

I finally pack the picture of Ethan and me deep in a pocket inside the suitcase.

Here I come California.
***********************
{A/N} I love food, do you like food?
lol anyways. Here goes Diana to California, I really like that name, Diana. Anyways, ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌