twenty-two.

Diana's POV.

"Diana I-" He stopped, "I-I can't." He says looking away and letting go of my hands. Even though he was trying to hide it you could defiantly see his glassy eyes.

"Grayson, you've got to trust me." I whisper quietly grabbing his hand again.

He looks back at me, "How do I know you won't leave, and run away?" He asks, his lips slightly parted as he was breathing through it.

Grayson's words made me feel hurt in some way, but I knew that he was the hurt one here. He needed something, anything a signal to prove him he can trust me, that I care about him.

"You can't know, but you can take the risk," I step closer to him our chests touching, "And believe that I won't."

He breaths out, "I hate myself for what I did Diana, I hate, I hate myself f-for, killing innocent people."

I tried to not react to his words, I held on tighter to his hands instead.

"But I hate myself for killing him. I killed him, even when he begged on his knees. He cried for his life, as I bloody tortured him. He told me he had a family, a wife, and a daughter. He didn't deserve to die Diana." His voice was begging to sound weak as each word left his mouth.

"I can still remember him nervously pulling out his wallet, and taking out a picture of his daughter, she looked around the age of 10 in that picture. " He smirked, but I was too focused on his story to do any other movement but listen.

His story gave me some type of feeling, and it wasn't a good one.

"Even when I saw that beautiful bright smile of his daughter, I didn't give a shit. I killed that man anyways." He says putting his hands in his pocket pulling out a small picture, my heart began to race.

"And you know what's the weirdest thing. That I carry the picture of her, and every once in a while I'd stare at it. And quietly whisper at it for forgiveness."

"C-Can I see it?" I ask, he nods slowly handing me the picture.

"I assume she was younger in that picture, because the first time I had seen it, it already looked old."

In that moment, my breath hitched, my world stopped. I couldn't believe it.

The little girl in the picture was, me.

I forcefully looked up at Grayson, with tears in my eyes. He suddenly looked concerned, and worried.

"Diana are y-" Before he could finish his sentence, I feel myself fall back. My back slamming harshly onto the ground.

I couldn't see Grayson or anything, only his voice slowly fading away, as he repeated my name over and over.

The only thing on my mind was that, Grayson, killed the most dearest person to me. My father.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
a/n- Don't know what to say...

Comment your thoughts on this chapter!

ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌