fifteen.

Diana POV.

I tremble, waiting outside the emergency room.

"Family of Chris Jackson?" I immediately stand up,

"Are you a family member?" He asks, giving me a questioned look. I know if I say I'm not they won't let me know if he's okay, "Girlfriend," I say almost without thinking.

"Okay well, Chris had severe injuries all around his body, and lost a lot of blood. So he will be interned here for a while. There's not much you can do right now miss, so please I recommend you to go home and get some rest."

He was right, what else could I do? I just had to leave. "We have your number in case of any new news."

I nod, "Alright." I say grabbing my coat and walking out.

The Asylum wasn't too far from here, so I just decided on walking.

The cold night, making my day worse. Fearing of the night, the cold giving me shivers. My hands rubbing my arms up and down, trying to get warmer.

I breathed out, vapor coming out of my mouth.

A little park with playground equipment caught my attention. I walked towards it, taking a seat on the swing.

Holding onto the chains, pushing myself back, releasing myself, as I swung back and forth. I lower my back more, my hair getting in my face.

The cold air hitting my face, making me smile. I suddenly decided to stop, I looked up at the moon seeing the stars.

In that moment, Grayson came into my mind. It gave me time to think about it all. I knew deep inside Grayson isn't a monster, and that's what people think of him, a monster.

I can't really understand why Grayson did that, or how and why he went after me.

And then it hit me, he cares.

I was stunned he cares.

I didn't know how, but a smile seemed to creep on my face. And I knew what I had to do in that moment.

I got off the swing, as I started sprinting to the Asylum. Sweat forming on my forehead, but I could care less.

I enter the Asylum, panting. I begin to search everywhere for Dr. Hemming.

I rush to his office, and without knocking I walk in, he was currently reading the newspaper.

"Mr. Hemming." I sigh in relief, "Diana, how can I help you?" He asks setting the newspaper back.

"I-I," I sigh, "I need to see Grayson."

His eyebrows furrow, "Grayson? What for?" He asks, the frustration in me began to form,

"I just need to, I need to talk to him."

He sighs rubbing his temple in circular motion, "Diana, he's dangerous. He might hurt you. You already saw what he did to Chris."

"No he won't. He promised." I tell him.

He looks down and nods, "Alright. But please be careful." He says digging into his pockets pulling out a key.

He hands it to me, I look at his hand that contains the key, "Take it before I make up my mind." He says.

I quickly take the keys away from his hand, with a smile on my face, "Thank you so much Dr. Hemming."

I say already heading for the door. "No problem." He smiles.

I nod, and walk out running through the hallways, searching for Grayson's room.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Dr. Hemming POV.