ten.

{ super long chapter ahead of u. :~) }
Diana POV.

I stood outside the room Casiddy was currently in, waiting for some news about her. "Diana Bellerose?" I look in direction to see who had just said my name. "Yeah that's me." I tell the 30 year old looking doctor.

Who had too many grey hair's. "Well, I've got good news, and bad news."
I nod eagerly, "Well, good news is Casiddy will be fine, all she needs to do is get some rest, and take medication."

I sigh in relief, "And the bad news is, you won't be able to be partners with Casiddy no longer, because of her internal bledding, she'll be in intensive care." He says with a weak smile.

"What?! Does that mean I'll be sent back home!?" I ask worriedly.

"I'm afraid so, we don't have anymore patients available. I'm so sorry
Miss. Bellerose. You'll be leaving tomorrow morning." He says with a last nod, and walks back into the room he had just walked out of.

I stay still in complete shock. No, this can't be. I bite my lip, and run back to my room. I put my hands on my face, sobbing into them.

I hear the door of the room open and then close. "Diana?" I look up to see, "Oh my gosh Diana! Why are you crying?" Asks Ingrid with worry.

She sits next to, and looks at me.
"I-I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Its over Ingrid! I'm never going to that University! My dreams are ruined!"
I say beginning to sob once again.

"What do you mean?" She asks rubbing my back in circles. "Casiddy, she began to cough blood, and so now she's in intensive care, which means I can't be her partner, and they have no more patients." I say sniffling.

"Awe, I'm so sorry Diana, is there anything I can do?" She asks me sweetly, "No, thank you Ingrid." I giver her a weak smile.

"Okay, I'm so sorry, but I've got to go, Francisco my partner is waiting for me." She say's with guilt, trying not to make me feel bad.

I nod, she grabs something from her bedstand and walks out giving me another weak smile.

I sigh, and get up. "Well I better get packing." I say out loud to myself.
I grab my suitcases that were currently under my bed. I wipe some snot that was currently running down my nose. Hey I know, not so cute, but don't expect my snot to be glitter and confetti.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I packed quicker then I expected. Or maybe it was just the time that flew by fast, and too many thoughts running through my head.

I put the suitcases next to my temporarily bed, and drag myself to bed. Not caring if it was only 6pm.
After all, I don't have a partner anymore.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring.
I look at the caller ID, private number?

I answer, "Hello?" I ask, "Diana?" The very familiar voice asks. "Ethan." I breath out his name. "Princess, oh my gosh. Look we need to talk."

"Ethan, right now is not the time." I sigh, "Please princess, I really need to hear you're voice, I miss you so much. I know I'm such an idiot for acting like an ass. Please forgive me."

I sigh again, "Grayson," I'm cut off by Ethan, "Grayson? W-Where the hell did you hear that name?" He asks worriedly, it gives me a moment to realize I just said Grayson.

"I-I need to go." I say quickly, "No Diana wher-" I hung up on him before he could say anymore, asking like who he was and stuff.

I rub my face with my hands feeling depressed. It was over, my dreams, my fathers dream. He always wanted to see me become an amazing artist.

And now they're crushed into tiny pieces, just like my heart.

I need something to relax me like a nice warm shower. I take in a deep breath, and force myself up, grabbing my towel robe and toiletries. I open the door, and gasp in surprise.

"G-Grayson what are you doing here?" I ask surprised, knowing he's not supposed to be up here.

He was wearing the same clothes from earlier today, wearing the same hoodie, just without the hood, allowing me to see his hair. A nice messy quiff, with dark blond streaks at the tips of his hair.

"Um, Casiddy she sent me here to see how you were doing. She said you left crying?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, looking incredibly hot.

Diana! Now is not the moment!
But how did she know I was crying?
Wasn't she inside a room?

"Y-Yeah, you know you're not supposed to be up here right? Especially in the girls section." I say with a quick smirk. He scoffs, "Oh Diana, you're not talking to a kid. I'm crazy did you forget? I do crazy things. I have an excuse." He says finally with a shrug.

I chuckle, "Well I sure will be missing you." I say with a weak smile,
"W-What do you mean?" He says his smile leaving his face, "There are no more patients, so I don't have a partner. I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I say biting my lip hard avoiding to cry in front of Grayson which would be a total embarrassment.

"Oh." Was all he said, "Um, well it was nice talking to you, but I've got to take a shower. Tell Casiddy I hope she feels better." I say, he nods, and I head for the showers which are just right in front of my dorm, he begins to walk away, "Oh and Grayson?" His head snaps to my direction, "Yeah?" His eyebrows furrowing.

"Thanks for risking yourslef, you know for, knowing how I'm doing." I give him a weak smile. His eyebrows raise, "N-No problem." He says looking shocked.

I nod, and walk back into the shower room.

Wow, my last day here. I'm afraid to say I'm gonna miss this place.

Or more like someone.
°°°°°°°°
{a/n} Ahhh, 995 words! My fingers! But hey I did it for you guys! Bc. Ily and bc it really needed all this information for the next chapter.
Oh and why do you think Gray acted so shocked when Diana said that? And do you really think Casiddy sent Gray?

ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌