nineteen.

*warning: just warning lol.

{Don't listen to the song in the box until I say to lol, it'll make it better I promise!}

Grayson's POV.

It had been so long since I last felt like this. I felt nothing, only pain.

I miss Diana so much, I can't even explain it. I honestly felt like I was just getting crazier at each second that passed, each time I catch a glimpse of her.

Maybe she's moved on?

And if so, how can she move on so fast? I thought we actually had something. She wasn't just my lover, but my best friend.

Little by little she began to gain my trust, something that is not easily won by other people.

Maybe I wasn't good enough? Is that how she moved on so fast?

Or was it truly because she thought I didn't trust her? If she believes that, she's lying to herself.

I trust her with my thoughts, my feelings..

And it hurts, fuck.

I honestly miss her both emotionally, and sexually.

"Grayson?" I hear Dr. Hemming name, "Yeah?" I ask him through the small window on my door.

Through the bars he hands me a folded paper, that was extremely wrinkled. "What is this?" I ask grabbing the paper from his hands.

"Open it." He replies,

I look at the delicate paper, I slowly unfold it. And I was in shock by the image the paper contained.

"I-Is this me?" I ask him, "Diana drew that." He says.

I sigh looking down, holding in my emotions. "Grayson, I know you've been through so much, and I also know that Diana is the only thing that makes you happy."

A smirk escapes me knowing he's only saying the truth, "I want you to go after her." My head snaps up to see him through the metallic bars.

"As a doctor, I shouldn't be encouraging this. But I know that she's the only thing that brings out the real you." His words making me feel strange.

I hear a click on my door, and the door opens, "Go, she's in the library."

A smile appears on my face, and I don't even think twice before sprinting to the library, just hoping she'll forgive me.

Because I couldn't live with myself if she doesn't...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{listen to song in box thingy now lol}
Diana's POV.

Being completely honest, I didn't like working in the library. It was quiet, lonely and just ridiculously scary. It's been almost a month now since Grayson and I fell put but I struggle to get him off my mind. I know I shouldn't be like this, after all, I do still have Ethan.

The thing with the library is that I literally can't do anything except think. My mind just thinks about everything, it's also night time, which doesn't help either because my mind is busiest at night. And right now, it was Grayson who I was thinking about.

I was shuffling some books around and placing some new ones on the shelf when I stumble across a book about violence and crime. This made me think more about Grayson and for some reason, I broken down in tears. I fell to my knees, sobbing. That's when I felt a huge, warm hand on my back. I let out a scream, not being able to see who it was. That's when the lights flicker back on, I hadn't even realized they went off. Then I saw those familiar dark yet gorgeous eyes. I hide my face in my knees.