Chapter 1~idk what to name this chapter

Jays POV

"So there is going to be a party at Tyler's house tomorrow." I hear my boyfriend Caith say as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Is there?" I say putting the flour back in the pantry.

We just made cookies, lets just hope we don't burn down the house.

"Yea." Caith says, "wanna go?"

"Sure," I start, "but only if you promise me there won't be any alcohol, or drugs."

"Promise." He says and holds out his pinky.

I take his pinky and squeeze it tight, hoping I can trust him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cookies are finally done, I push myself off the couch to go take them out, only to be pulled back down by Caith

"Whoa" I say and lose my balance.

I fall on top of Caith's lap and look up at him.

He gets on top of me and pins me down.

"Your eyes are beautiful."

Just as he says that my brother walks in with his friends, Johnson and Sammy.

"We sit on that couch Jay come on." Sammy says and laughs

I roll my eyes and tell Caith to come closer so I can whisper something to him.

"My eyes are brown dumb ass." I laugh in his ear and lick his cheek. This causes him to wipe it with a hand, with that I wiggle free.

I take the cookies out and grab one start eating it.

Caith sneaks up behind me and takes one.

"Ok I gotta go baby girl see you tomorrow." he says and kisses my forehead.

"K bye." I say

"Oh! Can I have a cookie?!?." Johnson asks like a little kid

"Me too?" Sammy asks, there is a brief pause then he says. "baby girl."

"Shut up Sammy." I say and laugh

"Fine." he says, "but only because I like you"

I laugh. I grab the cookie I was eating and put it in Sammy's mouth.

"Hold this" I say and jump on his back. "onward buttercup." I say and point forward.

We all go into the basement to watch a movie.

"Ok what movie?" I ask

"Something scary I don't care." Johnson says.

"Aww fuck no, Jack you know I can't do scary movies, peace homies." I say

Sammy pulls me on the couch "your staying here with me." he says and does a weird eyebrow dance.

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes into the movie I'm fucking scared out of my mind. I'm clutching Sammy's arms and chest

"Ow" he says

I look at him confused

"You pinched my nipple."

"Sorry." I say and rest my head on his shoulder

I fall asleep before the movie ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack G's POV

The movie ends and I see Sammy picking up Jay. She wraps her arms and legs around him, if he let go she wouldn't fall off.

"Grab her legs not her ass." I tell Sammy.

Sammy licks his lips and grabs my little sisters butt.

"Give her to me." I tell him

"No" he says and turns away from me and starts walking up the stairs to put her in her room.

"Let's go Johnson, let's make sure he won't do anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy's POV

I walk up the stairs with Jay in my arms, she weighs nothing, it's actually kinda funny.

I lay her in her bed, but she doesn't let go of my neck.

"Night Jacky." she says and let's go

"Night beautiful." I say and kiss her cheek.

"So you did like her." I hear Gilinsky say behind me.

Shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry I didn't post, I'm writing future chapters, I'm on chapter 7 😂 I felt bad for not updating so I combined 2 chapters together. 😄😊 also this isn't a Sammy fan-fic once she meets all the original magcon ppl and others they'll start liking her too, also, yes she will go to met all the magcon boys, idk if I'm gonna combine chapters tho, idk we will see 😄 I'll try updating once a week, or once every two weeks mk? 😄 stay beautiful! 🌸 (btw Caith is the picture, and idk if he's famous or something, but idk who he is so, ya in these next chapters, he's not gonna b good so ya, sorry to offend anyone..)