Chapter 7~to texas

Jays POV

I get in the taxi and sit in the very back away from everyone else.

The ride to the airport is 40 minutes long, it also didn't help I had to wake up at 2 in the morning and I went to bed at 1.

Im so stupid getting one hour of sleep. I think to myself and smile.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Johnson's POV

When we finally get to the airport we all get out of the car and we go to the trunk to get our luggage.

I grab my luggage then I see Jays luggage.

"Wait." I yell to Gilinksy and Sammy. They're practically in the airport already.

"What?" Gilinsky asks turning around.

"Your sister." I say in a duh tone.

"Oh ya." Gilinsky says ashamed.

I go into the taxi and go in the back next to Jay. I shake her to try and wake her up.

She giggles and shoos my hand away.

"Come one Jay we need to go our plane leaves soon."

"Carry me." she giggles

"Seriously?"

She opens her eyes ands nods smiling.

"Fine." I say defeated.

I get out of the car and turn around so she can get on my back.

She jumps on me wrapping her arms and legs around me and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hold up" Sammy says stopping me. "I got her."

"No it's fine." I say grabbing Jays backpack and giving it to her to put on.

"Ok." Sammy says looking pissed.

I grab my backpack and attaching it to suitcase and then grabbing Jays suitcase.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
(That means time skip⬆️)

Jays POV

By the time we go through security I'm actually awake and tell Johnson to put me down.

He nods and puts me down.

As soon as he let's go Sammy comes over. Do they have a thing for me or something? I just shake it off and stand as close as I can to Jack.

"Hey Jack," i say and he puts an arm around me.

"You ok?" He asks worried.

"Ya I'm fine, but it's just..." I trail off.

"But what?...." Jack asks

"It's just Sammy and Johnson are acting really different."

"They're trying to get you before all the competition comes." he chuckles

"What?!!" I say quickly looking at Jack.

"Uh, nothing." Jack says

"Whoa,whoa, whoa, back the fuck up. Sammy and Johnson like me and you were planning on telling me when?"

"Uh, er, um."

"Jack why didn't you tell me? I'm actually kinda hurt you didn't tell me, I mean your my brother, my guardian, your legally responsible for me for the next 2 years, your all I have left. We need to stay together. We are each other."

"Aww Jay I'm sorry." Jack says hugging me.

"It's fine I just wish you would've told me." I respond hugging back.