Chapter 5-the news

Jays POV

I start walking up the stairs but Jack stops me.

"Wait I need to tell you something."

Aww shit that can't be good. I slowly turn around thinking of everything that I could've done that he could be mad about.

"Umm...." I say scared

"Your not in trouble." Jack says "unless you've done something I should know about."

"I not saying anything, you can figure it out" I say with a smile.

"Ummmm." Jack says looking at Johnson and Sammy.

They both put their hands up in surrender.

"Your on your own." Sammy says laughing.

"Ok." Jack says turning his head towards me again. "So you know all those vine boys you hate?" (Author announcement-I don't hate the old magcon boys)

"Oh like Matthew Espinosa, and Nash Grier and them?" I say getting suspicious

"Ya like their little group and stuff,well umm." Jack starts and looks at Johnson.

"Well umm what?!? Tell me dumb ass!" I say anxiously.

"Ok 2 things," Jack says ,"1 me and Johnson were invited to join there group and we said yes so we are starting a group called magcon. and 2 watch your language around them."

"What the fuck is magcon and why would I need to watch my language." I ask getting a little pissed

"Magcon stand for meet and greet convention, and your going on tour with me."

"Whoa there's no way in hell in going with you to tour with those assholes."

"Jay I'm your legal guardian and your coming with me whether you like it or not."

My eyes start to well up with tears and I run to my room. I stay in my room all day and don't come out, not to eat, not to go to the bathroom, not to socialize, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for another short update, but I'm writing one everyday, the posting everyday stops on Monday, I will post a chapter, every Sunday after this Sunday so ya, it will give me a week to write so the chapters should be longer 😆