Chapter 6-leaving

Jays POV

later that day, when Jack decided to tell me we are going on a 4 month your with ass holes, I found out that we leave in 3 days, aka today.

In these past 3 days I've eaten the food and water in my room, which consisted of 3 huge bags of skittles, one pack of granola bars, 1 big bag of m&ms and 6 big bags of cheddar cheese lays. All of which are gone.

Also I had 17 barely touched water bottles in my room. I've had three concussions so I forget stuff easily. which means forgetting where I put my water.

And lucky for me I have a bathroom in my room.

To sum that all up it means I haven't left my room in the past three days.

Yes you may think Jack is an asshole for not checking up on me, but he has, barely.

The last couple of days forced me to actually think I've read the fault in our stars 5 times, and watched if I stay 7 times.

Honestly every time I finish one a feel so depressed like I don't know if I'm happy or sad. I even wanted to cut my wrists, but at the same time I didn't.

My whole entire life is confusing.

I zip up my suit case, grab my back pack and phone and put it by my door. I grab my green day shirt, black shorts, and black vans and put them on.

I go to my vanity and grab my contacts. I unscrew the lid and wash my hands. Then I stop myself.

Why do I need to wear contacts. Like who am I trying to impress?

I grab my huge glasses and put my hair in a messy bun.

I look at myself in the mirror and and tell my self I'm missing something.

Even though I really don't care what I look like clothes is a huge deal to me.

I grab all my black bracelets and divide them between my two wrists.

Then I run in my closet and grab my red bandana and tie (I forgot how to spell tie, I needed to look it up 😂) it around my head.

I walk out of my vanity with, that's right you guessed it....no makeup! What?! No but seriously I don't wear makeup, I have it I just never wear it.

I grab my phone and lay on my bed and scroll through Twitter.

I post a pic of me in my full body mirror and post it.

"Going to airport, going with Jack on tour. can't wait to see you all. 😄"

Unlike most celebrities siblings I have my own fans too, with most people that don't actually know me are shocked but who cares.

I get a lot of responses to my tweet and I try to respond to all of them

I get one tweet that actually makes me laugh a little

"@JayGilinksy all black? Seriously? 😂"

I respond back "black is my happy color 😂"

Jack texts me "leaving in 15 come down."

I let out a sigh. I put my phone in my shorts in the front, grab my ear buds and walk out my door. Sammy jumps out and scares me. I punch him as hard as I can in the face.

"I guess I deserved that." Sammy chuckles.

"Oh my gosh, Sammy I'm so sorry." I say dropping all my stuff, and go over to look at Sammy.

He touches his nose and looks at his finger.

"How am I not bleeding?" He asks "that actually hurt."

"I'm so sorry, but don't EVER scare me again, if you haven't noticed self defense is my first instinct."

"Yes I've noticed."

"Sammy hurry the fuck up we leave in 5 ." Jack yells from downstairs

"K" he yells back "let's go." he says and turns to me.

"Wait." I tell him. I start smiling at Sammy and he gives me a weird look. I start backing up to my luggage and bend down still smiling and looking at Sammy. I pick it up and walk back to him and place the luggage in front of him and start walking down the stairs. He starts walking down the stairs too but only gets to about 2 seconds before he realizes he needs to carry my luggage.

"I hate you Jay." he calls to me. I turn around at the bottom of the stairs.

"You know you love me Sammy." I say and blow him a kiss.

When I get to the bottom of the second stair case I see Jack and Johnson talking.

"So what are we doing." I ask Jack but he looks at Johnson, as if telling him to reply.

Johnson speaks for Jack and says "well we are all flying to Austin, Texas to meet up there, then we are all flying to New York City for our first tour."

I turn to Sammy. "wait are you touring with us?" I ask

"Ya." he replies "but not as magcon." he says making quotations around magcon.

I hear a horn honk in the front yard.

"Taxi." Johnson says.

I walk out the door making the boys carry my luggage. I put my head phones in trying to block out all the negativity, but all I can think about is in just a couple short hours I get to meet more assholes and spend 4 months with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Almost 100 reads?!?! 😱 lol so since my friend made Jay look like me I decided to have her act like me too. However she will be a little different to keep the story interesting. so far the only difference between her and me is that I'm not famous and I have both parents, other than that we are twins. so yes I don't were make up, and I watched if I stay for the first time today and that's how I felt, it's so sad 😭 ok tomorrow is the last day of the week updates after that it will be every Sunday, I also might do an update a day thing again, but idk we will see 😄. I almost didn't update today it's 11:54 where I am, I hope you can forgive me 😂