Chapter 2-idk what to name this chapter either

Sammy POV

"So you did like her." I hear Gilinsky say behind me

Shit

I slowly turn around.

Jack raises and eyebrow, "so......?" He says questioning

"I mean I guess." I say back

"Don't do anything to hurt her."

"I won't plus she has a boyfriend, and I don't even think she likes me."

"We'll see about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jays POV

I sit up as fast as I can and scream, I start breathing really heavily.

"Jay are you ok?" Jack runs in about 2 seconds after I scream which is impressive because we sleep on different floors.

"No, I'm not fine I had a nightmare."

"Aww, you want me to sleep with you?"

"Please." I say

"Ok."

Jack goes under the covers with me. I wrap my legs around his and put my head in his chest.

"Was is dad or mom?" Jack asks

"Mom" I respond

"It's ok, I'm here now, just close your eyes."

I've had these nightmares ever since our dad died. When he died Jack and I had no parents, my mom died when I was 3 and Jack was 5. My dad died 3 days after Jack got his house, so luckily I didn't have to go to an orphanage. I guess the lack of parental advise is what makes me and Jack so close.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacks POV

I get up and see Jay is still sleeping, I look at the clock and see it 12:30. well we missed breakfast.

I gently shake Jay.

"Come on get up." I say

"Mmmmmm" she murmurs, "carry me Jacky."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm" she opens and closes her hands as if saying to carry her.

"Fine"

I pick her up and she immediately koalas around me, I let out a little chuckle.

"Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmm." She mumbles

I attempt to set her down on the couch but she wraps on tight.

"You need to eat and get ready for the party later today."

She immediately lets go and hits her head on the table.

"Oww" she says

I laugh, and extend my arms. "you need help, you dork."

"No." she grumps and pushes herself up, but fails and once again hits her head on the table.

"Oww."

I laugh even harder this time, "come on."

"Fine." she huffs and grabs my hands.

"Ok we need to eat then you can get ready." I tell her

"Mk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jays POV

It's about 6 now and Caith is picking me up at 8 to go to the party so I start getting ready and I go in the shower.

Once I get out I put on a white strapless lace crop-top, a black flower skirt, pink converse, paint my nails black, and put my black nose ring in. (Outfit on top)

It's 7:00 and I decided I wanted to do something with my hair so I look online and find this really cute waterfall braid (picture at top)

I try to do it, but fail miserably.

"Jack!" I yell

"Jay!" He yells back

"Shut up and get your ass in here!"

"Fine!"

He comes to my room and looks annoyed.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asks me sassily

"Wow love u too....ass hole"

"Aww you know I love you." he comes over and wraps his arms over my chest and rests his chin on my head. "you know that right?"

"I know." I smile, "your chin is boney"

"Sorry." he says and removes his head. "So what did you want?"

I show him the picture of the waterfall braid.

"Pfft I can do that." he says like a drag queen, "bitch turn the fuck around."

I laugh and do as he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he finishes I check myself in the mirror and see he actually did a really good job.

I look at the clock and see its 7:57. Ok well ok then I guess I just wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know I said one chapter a week but I felt bad for making u guys wait that long before actually giving u guys a story so I will do my very best to update everyday of this week, like I wrote all the chapters I just need to go over them, or re-write them and I usually don't go on watt pad everyday so I'll try as hard as I can! Love u all to everyone that reading and the person that voted shoutout to u! 🌸😄 (just a reminder Jay WILL go on tour with Jack but not for a few more chapters, I might squeeze it in in chapter 4, but it might not be until 5 we will see 😄)- (also if u have any ideas for chapter names don't be afraid to comment or message me 😄)