Chapter 12-i love you

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT END! Lol the chapter title prob got some of u like wtf haha just read 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy POV

I run to the stairs as fast as I can but I stop my self because I see Gilinsky in the pool with some of the other boys.

I run into the pool room.

"Gilinsky!" I yell at him.

He turns around quickly, probably because I sacred him, but right now I honestly don't care.

"Ya what's up?" He asks. "Wait where's my sister?" He asks his face expression immediately going serious.

"That's what I was gonna ask you." I say to him.

"What the fuck Sammy?!" Jacks says getting pissed

"Gilinsky chill I know she's in the hotel, I just don't know where we were walking back and, she started crying, I asked her what was wrong, and she yelled at me and ran into the hotel."

After I calm Gilinsky, Johnson comes running in the pool room.

"Gilinsky." He says coming over to him.

He whispers something in his ear and and Gilinsky looks at him.

"Sammy Jay is upstairs I'm going to go talk to her."

"I'll come to." I say, but Johnson stops me, and whispers something the Gilinsky. He gives me a pissed off look and walks away.

"What the fuck Johnson?!?" I yell at him and grab the collar of his shirt.

Everyone that was in the pool gets out

Nash and Cameron come between us and separate us.

I shrug them off of me and walk out of the pool room.

I run up to the floor were in and I see Johnson go in there but I don't know where Gilinsky is.

"Johnson let me in." I say pounding on the door, but I get no response.

What did I even do to Jay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jays POV

I wake up to Jack shaking me awake.

"MMMmmmmm." I moan and stretch.

"Come one we are going to go eat breakfast." He says, still shaking me.

"Hotel breakfast?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"The hotel breakfast here is actually supposed to be really good here."

"Pass." I say laying back down and covering my eyes with my forearm.

Jack takes my arm away from my face and pins it down to the side.

"You need to eat." He tells me

"Fine but you need to carry me."

"Fine." He gives in.

I hop on his back

"Where is everyone?" I ask looking around the hotel room, seeing that it's empty.

"There waiting for us."

"Well then let's go."

Jack opens the door and we walk out of the room to see everyone standing in front of the door.

Everyone stands there wide eyed.

I give Johnson a confused look and he points to his shirt.

I look down and realize I'm wearing my sports bra and spandex.