Chapter 20-magcon

Jays POV

"Jay wake up," I hear someone say, and I feel someone lightly shaking me.

"Hmmm? What's happening?" I ask slowly sitting up. My eyes adjust and I see Shawn, and behind him Matt and Taylor are getting ready.

"We are going down to eat breakfast, and then we need to go to the place for the magcon event." He says to me softly

"What time is it?" I ask groggily.

"It's 10:30 and we need to be at ur place at 1."

"It's already 10:30?" I ask standing up rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, so we're good in time."

"Mk, I'm gonna go take a shower then I'll go eat some breakfast, then we will go." I say skipping to my bag.

I shuffle threw everything in my bag and sigh in annoyance.

"What's wrong?" Matt asks coming over.

"I have nothing to wear." I slump down.

"Your clothes are all over the floor, please tell me your not being serious right now." Taylor says

I guess he moved on from yesterday because he seems all buddy buddy, right now. I bet Johnson is till pissed at him though.

"I'm being 100% serious Taylor I have absolutely nothing to wear." I say laying on the ground with my hands and feet out like a star.

"Oh I know," I say springing to my feet.

"Let me borrow those," I say grabbing a pair of sweatpants from Matt.

I pull them over my bare legs. I waddle to the door since my legs are so short compared to Matt's.

"I'll be right back." I say opening to door, and walking towards my brothers room.

"Jack," I say knocking on the door.

He opens the door slightly so then only his lips are coming out of the crack.

"What's the magic word?" He asks

"Jack I don't have time for this, open the door."

"Nope," he says stupidly.

I pound in the door with the outside of my fist and Jack opens the door.

"Ow that hurt." He says holding onto his face.

"You should've opened the door." I say

"Who's pants are those?" Johnson asks pointing to the pants I'm wearing the in keeping up with my hand.

"There Matts I just needed to borrow pants really quick while I came over here."

"What do you need?" He asks

"I need to borrow something, Jack wheres your bag?"

"Over there," he says pointing to a bag in the corner.

I throw everything everywhere and fail to find what I need.

"Johnson where's your bag?" I ask

"Over there," he says pointing to a red bag.

I throw everything on the floor and still can't find what I'm looking for.

"Ugh Johnson your killing me, Sammy where's your bag?" I ask him

"Right here he says," gesturing to a bag that's right next to him. "Please do y make a mess." He pleads