Chapter 8-.......them

Sammy POV

As soon as we see the boys Jay leaves

"Hey I'm gonna go sit over there." she says pointing to some seats.

"Ok." all three of us say in unison, not taking our eyes off the group of boys.

When the group gets closer we realize it's them, and we all bro hug.

"Damn Sammy is that your girlfriend?" Nash asks me

"I wish." I respond, which makes everyone laugh.

"Me too." Johnson says which makes everyone laugh harder.

"What about you Gilinsky?" Taylor asks Jack.

Gilinksy, Johnson, and I look at each start dying of laughter.

"Ya, I like her, just not in the same way Johnson and Sammy like her." Gilinsky responds to them still laughing a little.

"Wait what do you mean?" Nash asks.

"That's my sister." Gilinsky explains.

"Wait." carter says pushing through the group of boys. "we get to spend 4 months with a hot girl?"

"Hell ya." I say and this gets everyone high fiveing and chest bumping.

"Well, I guess that's good for you guys, but she hates every single one of you, like bad. But don't worry, using my super human knowledge I thought of a plan for her to like you in a week, even her stubborn ass will eventually cave." Gilinsky says

"Super human knowledge?" I ask him laughing a little.

"Whoa, whoa,whoa." Nash says "your gonna get us friend zoned?" This makes everyone laughed

"Wait" Matthew stops everyone. "Your sister hates us?"

"You can say that, but that's putting it lightly." Gilinsky says

"Are you serious?" Nash asks

"Dead." Gilinsky responds.

"It can't be that bad, I'm going to go talk to her." Matt says walking towards Jay.

"Ha watch this." Gilinsky says chuckling, and we all turn and watch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jays POV

I sit down I'm a chair and put in my headphones and listen to music while I scroll through Twitter.

I look up and see Matthew walking towards me, aww fuck, this is not happening.

I look back at my phone and stop the music, and take my head phones off, but still scroll through Twitter.

"Hey, I'm Matt." he says and extends his arm out.

I look up from my phone and look at his hand, then I look up at him and just stare at him, he smiles a little.

Wow he's actually kinda cute, what no, he's not, what are you thinking? It's just looks, yes he's cute but he's a huge dick head.

"Hello?" He waves a hand in my face.

I snap out of it and look up at him, role my eyes, let out an annoyed sigh, get up and go over to Jack.

As I'm walking over to Jack I see everyone laughing and looking at me. I roll my eyes and grab Jack's arm.

"Are we going now?" I ask sounding a little more annoyed then I intended.

"Wait don't you want to meet them and talk to them?" I turn around and look at all them smiling.

"No." I say coldly.