Chapter 17- birthday (mall-part 3)

Dylan and Donnie are on either side of me linking their arms threw mine, and we slightly skipping towards the theatre.

"3 tickets for the visit please." Dylan says to the sweet looking boy (top left)

"Here you go." He says shyly handing us out tickets with a shaky hand.

I grab my ticket and and look at his name tag.

"Thanks, Andy." I say flashing him a smile. He blushes and looks down. Dawwwww he's so adorable.

"Have a nice day." I wave, and he shyly waves back.

"Do you know him?" Donnie asks.

"Nope" I respond looking back at him and smiling.

"I'll go get some popcorn and drinks." Donnie says walking over to the food thing (idk what it's called)

"Let's go in the theatre." Dylan says interlocking fingers with mine.

We give our tickets to the guy and he points to the theatre we are in.

Dylan and I walk up the stairs and take seats towards to top, and we sit down, watching previews.

"Hey I want to tell you something." Dylan says softly looking me strait in the eyes.

"Ok." I say remembering the tweet.

"I just wanted to say that I-"

"Hey guys I got the food." Donnie says interrupting Dylan, and I just want to tackle him and thank him so bad right now. "Here's your popcorn." he says handing me a bag.

"Did you get a spoon?" I ask

"Yeah....." He says handing me one confused. "Why do you need a spo-" but he stops when he sees me scoop up a spoon of popcorn and shove it in my mouth. "Ok" he says sarcastically and I just look at him and laugh. (That is literally me I hate eating ANYTHING with my hands😂)

I look over at Dylan and notice he's just staring straight ahead looking pissed off, so I decide not to bother him.

*skip movie* (bc idk what happens I haven't seen it yet😂)

We all walk out of the theatre, and I'm shaking.

"Oh calm down it wasn't that bad." Donnie says nudging me.

"Wasn't that bad?! Ok so I was clinging on your chest because your so hot right?" I respond sassily.

"Yup," he says and winks at me.

"Whatever," I roll me eyes. "Oh let's get Starbucks!" I say remembering the last time I had it in the airport.

"So white." Donnie says under his breath.

"You know what Donnie?" I say punching him on the arm.

"You even punch like a girl." He laughs

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk to the back of the line.

I look at the menu and decide to do something different and do and iced coffee.

I walk to the counter and I'm greeted by a beautiful human being with blue eyes and black hair.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks." He says with a smile.