Chapter 18-birthday (dinner- part 4)

THERES A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE DO NOT SKIPP IT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jays POV

"Ok so apparently the restaurant we're going to is a little nicer than jeans and a tee shirt." Jack says laughing a little bit.

"Wait you don't know the restaurant?" I ask

"Nope but Sammy does, pretty much everyone knows except for you, me and Cameron."

"Yeah," Sammy adds, "and let's just say that this restaurant is a lot nicer than jeans and a tee shirt."

"Haha ok." I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotel

I get out of the car and start walking in the hotel with Sammy and Jack right behind me.

"You never told Me what happened." Jack says from behind me.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I say and brush it off.

"Ok," he days not wanting to pry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get into my room and Shawn, Taylor and Matt are all wearing collared shirts and ties.

Geez if they're dressing like this it's gotta be a good restaurant,

"I can't tie my tie." Matt comes over, his arms tangled in his tie.

"Omg Matt, come here." I say laughing a little

I show him how to tie his tie, and he's paying close attention, asking me to repeat a few steps, even though there's like five.

"How did you know how to tie a tie?" He asks confused.

I shrug, "I've watched my dad do it a lot when I was a kid."

"Ok let's let Jay get ready." Shawn says pulling Matt away gently. "You've got an hour and a half."

"K, thanks." I say and grab two towels, my dress and shoes, and hop in the shower.

Once I get out of my long 30-minute shower, a wrap my hair in a towel, and dry my body off with the other.

I slip on my fitted black dress with lace for sleeves and on the chest.

I blow dry my hair, but carefully so it doesn't completely poof.

I get out of the shower and everyone is waiting for me in the room.

"Whoa." I hear someone say. I look at the ground feeling my face become hot.

"Ok let's go," Jack says linking arms with me and looking harshly at the boys.

We all walk out the front doors of the hotel, Jack's arm still locked with mine.

There's a limo parked in the front of hotel.

"Dibs on sitting next to Jay!" Cameron shouts.

"Hell no." Jack says.