Chapter 21-back home

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END IS VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE DO NOT SKIP IT! Thanks 😊

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jays POV

*skips rest of tour*

Today is the day we go home, unfortunately.

I read all my fans tweets about the depression they get after meeting us, but truth is we get it to. It's so sad to her the tour come to an end, but I finally get to go back home.

A lot has changed in these four months, not gonna lie.

I've gotten insanely close to the boys, to the point to wear they're my brothers, except some still like me for whatever reason, even tho imma potato.

The person I've gotten the closest with would be Shawn.

I don't know how the describe Shawn and I's relationship, because we are definitely not dating, but we are way more than just friends.

Fans have made ship edits and stuff of us and it doesn't bother me at all, in fact I think it's cute, but Shawn is all embarrassed by them, because he thinks I don't like them. He's such a dork and I love him. Oh my gosh and our ship name is Shay! How cute is that! Imma name my baby girl that.

But then you have your in betweens which consists of Taylor and Matt. They both are my my friends but I can tell they want to be more.

I'm really exited to go home I can finally see my Mufasa. Also the boys are going to stay with Jack and I, until the boys can get a house in L.A. For all of us.

I grab my clothes for the day, then go to Jacks room.

"Sammy do you have a long sleeved flannel?" I ask opening to the door, "because I know you two jerk faces didn't bring one," I say referring to both the Jacks.

"No," Sammy replies, "now please don't hurt me."

I laugh, "I won't,"

"Ok thanks," he chuckles.

Aaron walks out of the bathroom with a  towel wrapped around his waist, "before you go threw my bag and throw things everywhere, no I don't have a flannel," he says.

"Ok, let me get outta here before that towel falls off." I say pointing to the saggy towel about to fall, because he didn't tie it right.

I walk out on their room then I knock in Nash, Hayes, Carter, and Cam's room door.

Hayes answers the door, "hey Jay what's up?"

"Do you have a long sleeved flannel?"

"Yes,"

"That you brought with you on tour?" I ask lighting up

"No,"

"You suck," I say walking into the room.

I see Nash is sleeping on the bed still a dour flight leaves in an hour, that boy better wake his ass up, and I know exactly how to do it.