a/n

Alright guys! This book is done!

Honestly, I just ended it mostly because I ran out of inspiration and motivation, but also because I'm starting a few new books!

I realized that I hadn't started writing any Percy Jackson books, so I started a Percabeth Snippets book. I also might start a PJO Oneshots book, and maybe some other books. 

Thank you all so so so much for sticking with me during this book. Your support means the world to me and I'm so glad you all are voting and commenting on my chapters. 

I haven't been on Wattpad as much as I normally have recently, and that's because I'm on vacation in Northern California. I just found some time each day to make announcements, read my books, and check stats for my books. I'm so happy that you guys aren't like "UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE" like I sometimes do, because that helps a LOT (I now know not to do that 😅).

You guys slay a lot and I would have lost motivation a LONG time ago if you weren't here. 

And my bestie will KILL me if I don't mention her, so thank you @sophiefoster1989 for reading this book and commenting and helping me out a TON. I know we haven't collaborated a lot, but I think we write better together.

And thanks to my other friends, @team-foster-keefe-13 and @selena_swift_sokeefe for supporting and collaborating.

If this book gets popular enough, I might continue it. 

Hope you guys read my other books! Happy Reading! 

~sophieswiftie