He's Whipped

He's Whipped
.
.
.

*Niall POV*

The guys were coming over to have our "guys night" which consisted of watching the game, playing video games and eating as much junk food we could find with a few beers that never failed to miss a guys night.

...

All the guys were gathered in the living room, beers in hand and intently watching the game, shouting at the TV when the team didn't pass the ball and whatnot.

I was headed to the living room myself after grabbing more beers and chips for us lads when I met up with (Y/N), as she was coming to the kitchen.
She was staying upstairs, letting us have our time downstairs while she did whatever she planned on doing.
Her hair was in this sort of bun thing, that's what they are called right? Messy bun? I don't know, but she had her hair up like that. She was wearing sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

"Hey babe!" I kissed her cheek, still holding the food and beer in my hands.

"Hello handsome!" She smiled. God that smile, it was one of the many things I fell in love with about her. She's my everything and I wouldn't change it for the world.

"How's guy night?" She asked.

"Good. We're just watching the game. Wanna join?" I know it was guys night, but what if she was bored upstairs? Besides, I missed her a lot even if were in the same house.

"No thank you Ni. I just wanted to say hi and see how everything was going." I found me a women who cares about me, what a treasure!

"Well, let's go see the lads, yeah?" I motioned for her to follow me to the living room where you could hear the lads yelling.
"Hey lads! (Y/N) wanted to say hi and see how we were doing. Isn't she magnificent?" I set the food down on the coffee table.

"Hi (Y/N)!" They all said in inusion.

"Hi boys!" She waved smiling.

"Okay. How's the game lookin'? I asked them, sitting myself on the one-person couch.

"It is terrible. Still 0 to 0." Louis grabbed two beers handing me one which I gladly took.

I saw (Y/N) still standing and I patted my lap for her to sit which she did and I kissed her cheek as soon as she sat down.

"Ni?"

"Yes princess?" I looked at her, not focusing on the game.

"Can you not drink too much. I know it's guys night and all, but just don't over do it okay?" She said and I nodded, not noticing that boys were listening to everything.

"Of course princess. Anything for you! I could not even drink at all if you don't want me to. Look I'll even throw it away!" I went on and on.

"Son, you are whipped." Louis laughed along with the guys who I know took notice of.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around my love.

"It's true. Last guys night, (Y/N) was sick and you called her every ten minutes to make sure she was okay and not dying as you said. It was a cold Niall! A cold!" Liam piped in.

"Yeah, well I happen to be just be really affectionate!" I stated.

"Hey Ni? Can you get me a water bottle?" My princess asked me.

"Yes darling. I will get you a water bottle. Do you want it cold, warm or room temperature?" I quickly asked her.

"Totally whipped!" Zayn laughed as did the other the lads.

"Quit it guys. He's just being sweet." (Y/N) said smiling at me. "Oh, and room temperature is fine babe. Love you!"

"I love you too princess!" I smiled back and went to get her room temperature water bottle.

I'm not whipped. I thought to myself. Not whipped. I just love a lot, but I'm not whipped, what are these lads talking about?

"Oh yes you are!!" Louis yelled. Must've said it out loud, but I know I'm not whipped.

I'm not.

.
.
.

I'm editing and stuff so yeah.
-Lee ✌🏻️