Fans Send You Hate

Fans Send You Hate

.
.
.

Your POV

Standing in front of the mirror, my shirt raised up to my chest and eyes staring at the figure reflected. So many different thoughts and emotions running through my mind. It has been this way all week.
Why did I just suddenly start to care? I didn't before, but now it's all I seem to care about.

*flashback*

While waiting for my boyfriend Niall to get home from the studio, I was scrolling through social media, my notifications buzzing with new comments in the recent picture I posted. It was a picture of Niall and I at the beach. I was wearing a swimsuit, not caring of how I looked then.

The comments were the main cause of this. Many hateful things that came from actual humans. They made me think of my choices, and I was hesitant to delete the picture, but it would just let them know that they won.

"You're so fat and ugly! I bet you're just a stunt!"
"You look like a cow, you slut!"
"The whale is in her natural habitat!"

Those comment made you start to actually think about my appearance. Was I really that fat?

I stood up from your bed and walked towards the full length mirror. I lifted up my over sized sweater, and just stared at myself.

"I am fat." I whispered to myself. "They're right. No wonder the fans hate me."

I kept looking at myself in disgust, paying attention to all the flaws that were presented in front of me. How could Niall love me? I wasn't skinny, I'm only fat and ugly. It all has just hit me at once.

I remained in this position for a few more minutes, until I heard the front door meaning Niall was home and I had to hide this from him.

From that moment, the same thing occurred, becoming part of my daily routine where I would just bring myself down into actual reality without Niall knowing.

*end of flashback*

"Babe! M'home!" I heard Niall yell from downstairs.

"Crap." I whispered to myself. I quickly fixed myself up, making sure there wasn't any signs of me crying or anything that could have Niall wonder.

I walked downstairs to greet him, he was kicking off his shoes and jacket, hanging it up.

"Hey Ni!" I smiled, trying my best to make it believable.

"Hello, my beautiful princess." He pecked my cheek. "Did you miss me?" He winked.

"No." I laughed.

"Oh, really?" He raised his eyebrow, hugging me tighter and picking me up the ground.

"Ni stop!" I squealed.

"Never!"

"Please! I'm going to break your back." I whispered the last part, hoping he didn't hear.

"What?" He put me down and looked at me.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"No, tell me what you said." This is exactly what I didn't want happen.

"I said nothing." I kept denying it when deep down I knew it was best to tell him, but I just couldn't. His fans ment the world to me and I couldn't interfere.

"(Y/N?)" He looked at me, a serious facial expression that both of us knew would get me to talk. Those eyes, they always get me.