You're a Good Girl and He's a Bad Boy Pt.2

.
.
.

Your POV

I was slowly falling into a deep hole I'd probably will never get out of, even if it had my supposed future on the line as my parents would say. I couldn't help it.

His looks. His personality. His voice. Him.

I knew he was trouble, but that couldn't stop me from liking him. Then again, maybe it wasn't even like, perhaps love?
But it was too quick to assume such thing, this of course isn't Disney, this is the real world.

After walking Rocco that day, my mind couldn't think of anything else besides that we had an actual conversation. He was interested in what I had to say and he was different than what others say he is, completely changing my view on him. Niall wasn't a bad boy in my eyes, but instead a sweet, misunderstood boy looking for a place in the world.

In a way, I related to him. We both are still looking to what we want for our future and still acknowledge what we have in front of us. We're misunderstood, leading us to not have friends because of what we're 'classified' by society. The love for dogs is a bonus too, so what's not to love?

We were also different people. He was bold and lived life to the edge, I'd prefer to live it safe and follow the rules, too scared to see what would happen if I didn't. Perfect attendance and perfect grades, I never missed a homework assignment, on the other hand, Niall was almost never in school and when he was, it was just for a small amount of time until he was sent to the principle's office. I've only been there to talk about my supposed future I have in front of me, a conversation that bored me.

I was still unsure of what I wanted to do with my life after school is over. Will I attend university? If I do, what would I want to to study to make a career out of? My mind went blank whenever I though about my future, but as of now, all I wanted to see in my near future was Niall.

I was back in school, walking down the hallway filled with many teenagers hanging with their group of friends. I was hoping I'd see Niall, but I highly doubted it. I was making my way (a/n downtown) to the library for my free period, not really having much option to do anything else, especially since I didn't have a car yet, so I'd only walk.

I greeted the librarian with a nod before going to the back where it was quiet and no one went to. To my surprise, someone was already there, not physically, but their belonging were scattered across the table. I though nothing of it, not bothered that someone else was possibly there and placed my things in the chair opposite of the other person's things.

Fifteen minutes passed of me doing my work and I heard shuffling behind me, I turned around and met eyes with Niall. The boy I've been thinking of the whole time since we had a conversation that all began because of an adorable dog.

"I-uh, hi." I nervously said with a slight wave. I felt so awkward, I just wanted to fall into a hole.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Niall nodded and started walking to where I was, technically not me, but his stuff that was set in front of me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Me? Oh, I'm fine. You?" I was trying my best not to let my nerves take over.

"I'm doing good."

"That's nice."

There was silence. Awkward silence where we both would only look around until our eyes would meet and as soon as they did, we'd quickly moved them away.

"Hey." Why is he talking to me?

"Y-Yes?" I looked up at him.

"I was wondering, if maybe you'd like to hang out? There's this really cool place I think you might like."