Summer Series: Camp Waterfall Pt.5

.
.
.

Camp Games were short, only one per day. After that, we go to bond with our teams around camp, whether it was hitting the lake for a swim, or taking a hike, the whole purpose was to have fun with friends. It was a way to forget the competition and relax within campgrounds.

After (TEAM NAME) beat all teams at tug of war, Beth once again, gathered the winning team and the rest, mud filled teams. Through her megaphone, she announced that they have won. Clapping came from most teams, except Bros Before Hose, who were salty over their first loss.

(TEAM NAME) cheered over their first win, in the middle of the circle, next to Beth, who added a point under their name on a large board.

Beth dismissed everyone to enjoy the rest of the day, and relax, since tomorrow, the game was not going to be as easy. With an erupted cheer from the teams, they dismembered and went to go do their own things for the rest of the day.

...

"That was so awesome! Did you see the boy's faces?" Marian laughed.

"Duh! They were so mad!" Josie high fived her.

"Give them a break guys, let's relax on this nice day, mhm?" (Y/N) sighed, fixing my hair that was out of place.

"What? They deserve it after all the bragging they've done the past summers." Fiona said.

"Yeah, they need to get their heads out of their butt and start realizing that we're coming for the crown." Marian added.

"Of course." (Y/N) smiled, shaking my head. "So, what do you guys want to do?" (Y/N) asked, walking alongside them.

"You haven't been to the lake, have you?" Fiona said.

(Y/N) shook my head.

"We must go!" Josie exclaimed.

"Sure, I'm up for a little swim, but after lunch, please?" (Y/N) said.

The girls nodded, laughing, but also admitting they were hungry too.

The team walked to the dining hall for lunch, ready to fill up before hitting the lake. Today's lunch was a choice in different sandwiches. They left their things on their table to secure their seats, and headed to the lunch line.

Fiona and Josie had chosen regular ham and cheese.

Emerson chose a vegetarian option.

Marian and (Y/N) chose turkey.

They took turns at the condiments bar, adding more veggies to their food and a variety of sauces.

After they finished, they walked back to their table, careful not to trip while talking with each other on the way. Once at their table, they sat down, setting their trays in front of them. Similar to breakfast earlier, Niall's group came in last. They set their things down, and left to get their food. And like before, Niall was seated on the seat closest to yours.

The girls were talking amongst themselves, and you were busy eating your food, until a cough made you look up. It was Niall with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Niall said.

You nodded, holding a finger up, signaling to wait until you finished chewing your food.

"Sorry." You laughed, cleaning the corners of your mouth with a napkin. "Hi, Niall."

"I know I've told you not that long ago, but congrats on your first point."