Concert Pt.3

Concert Pt.3

.
.
.

Niall POV

Talking to (Y/N) was amazing! She was so easy to talk to and she treated me like a normal person and The Niall Horan from One Direction. Plus, she's a fan so that's a bonus!

I had just finished talking on the phone with her and like always I was over the moon and literally could not stop thinking about her. It was love at first sight. She's just so beautiful. Her (H/C) hair was so soft and always rested perfectly on her shoulders. Those deep (E/C) eyes, just so mesmerizing, I could look at them forever. Her laugh was contagious, it sounded better than music, and I always felt special when I was the reason she was laughing even if it was stupid. cheesy joke I had said. (Y/N), she's one of a kind, difficult to find now and days. Now, all I have to do is ask her to be mine and hope she says yes.

After our first date, that same night we kept talking to each other through the phone and in the moment, I brought back the idea of going on a second date, and obviously I was blushing hard. In the end, she agreed saying, quote from her: "I'd love to go on a second date with you Niall!"

I was very excited and I had a great second date idea. It was simple, but that's what I learned from her. She was simple, and that made her amazing. She didn't like the fancy things, just the thought about it was what she cared about. That was another thing I loved about her.

I was contemplating whether to ask her if a date now would be good, I didn't want to sound clingy or desperate, but who am I kidding? I was both.

It's just that she is so amazing that it doesn't seem real at all. She has everything I've ever wanted and could ever want. With that, my decision was made and scrolled through my contacts.

Dialing (Y/N)...

"Hello?" Weak knees.

(Y/N)? Hey!" Did that sound dumb?

"Hey Niall! How are you?" Her voice was so beautiful.

"I'm great actually, how about you?"

"I'm good, so what's up?" She asked.

"Well, I was wondering. If maybe you'd like to have our second date today? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." I quickly said.

"Of course I'd want to!" Oh my god, yes!

"Thank you! I mean, thanks. So, uhm, I'll pick you up at 5?"

"That would be great! See you then Ni." She giggled.

"OH WAIT! Wear something comfortable like sweatpants and a t-shirt"

"Will do! Bye Niall!" And that was the end of our call.

She called me Ni! AND she giggled, how cute!

HOLY SHIT! It's 3:30, gotta(zayn) get ready!

I made sure to look extra special as today would go extra special if she agrees in becoming my girlfriend. I really hope she says yes, that will make me the happiest man in the universe.

I was now on my way to her house, having almost memorized the route, even if I only been here twice, but whatever. It was a short drive from where I was staying for a few days we had off. I was feeling all these happy emotions that were indescribable, they just felt so surreal. Before I even knew it, I was already in her drive thru and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, much like my heart.

I got out of my Range Rover and started making my way to her front door. I could feel my palms get sweaty and my face heat up, why was I so nervous? Oh right! I'm going to ask a beautiful girl to be my girlfriend tonight.

Knock Knock

I waited for a bit outside until the door finally opened revealing the most gorgeous I've ever seen. She was wearing grey sweatpants and a black Adidas hoodie with white converse. Honestly, she looked even more beautiful without the fancy attire.

"Hey." I smiled, feeling a blush creep my face.

"Hey." She giggled. Like music to my ears!

"Ready to go?" I asked, motioning to my car.

"I've been ready." God, she was so cute!

"Then let's go to our awaited date shall we."

"Right behind ya." She winked. Hot!

...

"Stop laughing at me! I thought I was going to do it a second time!" (Y/N) tried not laughing at her own story.

She was talking about how she did a back-flip on a trampoline which was 'perfect' the first time as she put it, but no one was looking so she then tried a second time to show off and well she fell and ended in a scorpion. It was hilarious!

"Sorry, love. I-It's just that it's really funny!" I kept laughing, my face probably all red and squinted.

"Laugh all you want, but at least I didn't hit myself with a basketball." She smirked.

"Excuse me? That was meant to happen." I sassily replied.

"Yeah right, like anyone would just decide to hit themselves on the face on purpose. Not buying it, Horan." She crossed her arms, and just lost it. Of course she was remembering the moment.

The night was going by great. We were having so much fun and it felt like we've known each other forever. She was just so outgoing and bubbly, our personalities mixed perfectly together. It felt like we were ment to be together and I planned on making that happen tonight, or more like now.

Once the laughter died down, my facial expression changed into a more serious one.

"(Y/N)?" I turned to look at her, those dazzling (Y/E/C) eyes looking right into mine.

"Niall? What's wrong?" Concern was written all over her face.

"Well, nothing really. I'm actually very happy right now since you're here." I chuckled. "But I, uhm. Wanted to ask you an important question. I mean, I feel so happy being with you, I just feel this connection between us, you know? I never felt this way about anyone, so it's a first and it feels so amazing. Yes, we just met a like three days ago, but it feels like I've known you for so much that it makes me want to be with you all the time. I just can't get enough of you. What I'm trying to say here is, will you be my girlfriend?" I finished my little speech and didn't lose my gaze from her.

"Niall, that was beautiful. No one has ever said that to me, ever. You make me feel so special and this seems so unreal! So yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" She hugged me tight, wrapping her arms around my neck, my arms instantly resting on her hips, nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck.

I finally found my princess.

.
.
.

IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I started school three weeks ago and right off the bat it was stressful with so much work to do! But I am back and you guys will be getting a double update for being so amazing.
Anyway this was the final part for this imagine. I hope everyone has a good week!
Lots of love xx
-Lee✌🏻️