Babysitting

Babysitting
.
.
.

Your sister and her husband were on a date night, so they left their daughter Lily with you, and of course Niall was there.

"Thank you so much (Y/N)!"

"Anytime sis!" You carried Lily on your hip as your sister and her husband were leaving.

With that, your sister left with her husband for their date night. Now, Lily was waiting for a night of fun coming from her favorite aunt. Niall would help you with Lily, not that she was much trouble, but just to bring even more fun.

"What are we gonna do Aunt (Y/N)?" Lily asked cutely.

"I don't know, what do you want to do." You booped her little nose, she giggled.

"Can we play tea party, I brought my stuff in my backpack!" She pointed at her Doc McStuffins backpack on her back.

"Of course you would, and yes we can play tea party."

She squealed and took her backpack off, unzipping it and taking out all her tea party set. You were making room in the coffee table to set up the party.

As you cleaned up the coffee table, you heard the thick accent of your amazing boyfriend.

"Is that my favorite girl I see?"

"Niall!!" Lily screamed and jumped up, running towards, giving him a big hug.

"How's my girl?" He asked the giggling 5 year old.

Niall and Lily had this "relationship". Niall was Lily's boyfriend and her Prince Charming as she put it. It was one of the main reasons why your niece liked coming to your house, because of Niall. They spent most of the time together while you watched from afar and made sure they didn't get into any trouble.

"Do you want to play tea party with me?" She gave him the puppy eyes.

"Mhm, I don't know? What do you think (Y/N)?"

"You'd look great in a feathery boa!" You pointed at the glittery feathered boa on the couch.

"I look good in everything!" He snapped his fingers and put a hand of his waist while still carrying Lily.

"Alright then sassy princess, I'll go get the cookies for our tea party, you guys dress up, okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" Niall and Lily saluted and took off to dress up in their tea party attire.

While in the kitchen, you opened a packet of biscuits, and grabbed chocolate chip cookies from the cookie jar. After collecting the snacks, you made your way back to the living room where you found Lily and Niall already sitting .

"Cookies!" Lily screamed.

"Your majesty, your chocolate chip cookies, just how you like them." You set the tray down.

"Thanks auntie (Y/N)!"

"Your welcome sweetheart!" You kissed her forehead.

Niall stared at you, and he was doing it the whole time since you walked into the living room.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You started touching your cheeks and rubbing your face. (A/n me 24/7)

"No. Your just great with kids!"

"What are you getting at Ni?" You raised your eyebrow.

"I wanna have kids with you. Not now, but in the future." He grabbed your hand.

"Me too! If there's anyone I want to have kids with, it's you, my love!" You pecked his cheek.

"YOUR HAVING A BABY?!" Lily squealed, clapping her hands.

"Not now babe, but maybe later on." Niall smiled.

"Please make it be a girl! Please!" Lily begged.

"Can't promise you anything sweetheart, but we can always keep trying for a girl if we don't get one." Niall smirked.

"Niall!" You nudged him.

"Joking!" He raised his hands up in defense.

"Right." You raised your eyebrow.

"I can't wait for a future with you baby!" Niall went behind you and hugged you.

"Me too!" You smiled.

"Are we gonna have our tea party or what?" Lily looked up.

"Sassy, much like her aunt!" Niall chuckled.

"She's sassy because of you!" You laughed.

"Obviously, since I'm here favorite!"

"Oh shut up, you goof!" You playfully pushed him, and sat next to Lily to begin your tea party.

.
.
.

Something short and sweet since I suck at updating and I feel so bad for not doing so. I'm working on a lot of new ones so be ready for them!!
Much love x
-Lee ✌🏻️