You're a Good Girl and He's A Bad Boy

You're a Good Girl and He's a Bad Boy

.
.
.

You were a nerd and to be straight forward, you didn't have a place in your school. You didn't have friends and all your time was dedicated towards school, so socializing was a big no too. Books were your best friends and the weekends were filled with staying at home and catching up on them in the comfort of your room.

Your parents were proud of all your amazing academics and having a studious daughter instead of a reckless teenager, much like the town's bad boy, Niall Horan.

He was only trouble and it was all he seemed to be in. Everyone knew who he was in the town of your's and you've definitely heard stories of him from your parents who would warn you to stay away from people like him, especially if it was him.

But you couldn't help to be attracted to his bad boy ways. The way his jean jacket would nicely fit around his body and how the smoke from a cigarette blew out in a ring so effortlessly. His messy chocolate brown hair looked so fluffy, you just wanted to run your fingers through it. His straight forward personality, the look that people avoided was so captivating.

Currently you were at an animal shelter volunteering for the reasons of your love for animals and college. You worked with with the dogs, more specifically the senior dogs because you wanted them to have the best time as they were older and not many people payed attention to them so you filled in that gap.

"Hey buddy! How are you doing today?" You petted Rocco, an 8 year old bulldog who loved to cuddle and play with socks. He was your favorite of the older dogs, however your parents wouldn't let you adopt him because your mom was allergic, so taking care of him at the shelter was it.

Rocco was being his usual happy self, jumping up from his bed to greet you. You played with him for a while and fed him and then took time to play with the other dogs and care for them.

"I'll be right back. I just need to get your leash and we'll go for a walk." You said to the the bulldog.

You left to the back room of the shelter to get a leash which was tangled in other ones so it took a while to untangle them, but once you did and went back to Rocco's kennel, a boy was there.

The boy was Niall Horan.

The boy your parents told you to stay away from, the boy you shouldn't even look back in the streets, the boy that attracted you.

He was in front of you, not being an asshole like people say he is, but being kind and playful with a dog. It was a side that many people probably didn't see, but you were seeing it without him noticing you.

You took a step back, not wanting to disturb him as you've never encountered him face to face, but you managed to do the exact opposite by bumping into a box and knocking it down, creating a loud noise that made him quickly move his head to face towards the direction it came from. From you.

Niall was intently looking at you, straight at your eyes, his icy blue orbs not moving anywhere else.

"I...uh." You didn't know what to say, you were frozen in the same spot, still looking at the bad boy who was most likely thinking of a way to erase you from existence, it sounded extreme but those were the thoughts clouding your mind at the moment.

"Were you going to walk Rocco?"

He asked you a question. A question you were to respond back to. It was a simple one, but you were hesitant to reply.