chapter 27: capital traitor

"The eye of the midnight sun was founded by a man named Licht, someone with the power of light magic and a four leaf clover grimoire" said Julius as he stood in front of the captured eye of the midnight sun members as he looked at the magic knight captains, "Six years ago he formed a group of mages that directly opposes the kingdom, over that time he has gathered a total of sixty mages and serving directly under him is a group known as the third eye, Rhya, Veto and Fana" he said with a calm look on his face, "Is everything I said true" he asked with out looking back at the two prisoners.

"Yes" the the two of them said with a dazed look on their faces since they were still under Marx's spell.

"Now please tell us, which one of the people in this room is the traitor who helped they eye off the midnight sun" he said making the some of the magic knight captains look surprised.

"Keh keh" said Jack.

"I knew it" thought Nozel with a serious look on his face.

"One of us is the traitor, but who is it" thought Charlotte looking at her fellow magic knight captains.

"It's all their fault, they're the reason captain Feugoleon was injured" thought Asta with an annoyed look on his face as he remembered a wounded Feugoleon who lost his arm during the battle in the capital.

"Why would they do something like this and why was it a captain" thought Noelle with a worried look on her face when the two prisoners answered the wizards kings question.

"The traitor to the magic knights" the two of them began to say at the same time, "Is captain of the purple orcas, Gueldre Poiz" they said and the purple orcas Captain suddenly looked worried with sweat coming down his face.

"Wait you cant honestly believe these two, their enemy's who attacked the capital, they're trying to set me up" said Gueldre as he pointed at the two prisoners.

"Not quiet sure about that Hamy, mushrooms heads magic always makes the person always tell the truth" said Yami calmly.

"Accept for the nickname the black bulls captain is right, every word the two of them have spoken was the absolute truth" said Marx while holding up his grimoire.

"You know I shouldn't be surprised, Ive heard a few bad rumors about you" said Charlotte as the other magic knight captains distanced themselves from the purple orcas captain.

"Are you sure that's all Charlotte, because ive heard plenty" said Nozel.

"I always knew you were dirty, but this takes it to a whole other level" said Jack.

"How could you, you're a magic knight captain and you betrayed your kingdom" said Asta angrily as he clenched his fists.

"If you don't have anything to hide, then lets see what the spell shows us whats in your head" said Yami as all the captains faced the purple orcas captain.

Gueldre backed up as he took out his grimoire, "This isn't right, ill leave and clear my own name" he said as the pages in his grimoire turned, "Transparency magic, activating the invisible mage" he said as his body started to vanish, starting from his feet.

"He turned invisible" said Noelle looking surprised.

"Great, with him like that our attacks wont hit him, looks like things are about to get serious" said Yami as he took out his Katana.

"Wait then does that mean hes invincible" said Asta looking surprised while the invisible purple orcas captains grimoire turned again.

"Transparency creation magic, invisible kngiths" he said as multiple mirages of knights in armor appeared in the room.