chapter 68: The brothers fight

After the first match in the semi finals ended, both teams were brought back to the stone stage. Manga walked over Vanessa with his head down, "Sorry about that, I made it all the way to the next round and I ended up being taken down by my own spell," he said.

"Magna," Asta said looking worried before looking surprised as Vanessa hugged him to her chest.

"Don't worry I'm not disappointed, you really did awesome out there flame head," she said kissing his forehead which made him smile.

"Alright, then I'm going to make sure I keep getting stronger," said Magna smiling.

"Yeah and maybe next time you wont be such a loser haha," Luck said laughing making Magna look annoyed as a fireball appeared in his hand.

"What you call me, oh your gonna get it," he said.

"Sounds like you want to spar," said Luck smiling as lighting went off around his arms when Asta stood in the middle.

"Come on guys this isnt the, whoa," he said dodging Magna's fireball and started jumping to dodge Lucks lightning.

"Hey come on knock it off," said Noelle looking annoyed.

"Do you have any good food left?" Charmy asked pulling at Hamons cheek who laughed.

Vanessa noticed Finral looking over at Langris and his teammates, ""Your nervous about facing your little brother aren't you?" She asked making him look surprised.

"What me no," he said trying to look calm, but he then sighed, "Alright I am,".

"Hey don't be nervous, Ive fought alongside you for a long time now," she said remembering the battle in the underwater temple when they helped Asta fight Veto, "Astas helped make you stronger just like the rest of us, thanks to him I was able to face something I left behind and I was able to tell guy I like how I felt about him," she said smiling at Magna who was still throwing fireballs at Luck and dodging lighting shots.

"Yeah your right I got this," said Finral looking determined as Luck and Magna stopped fighting.

"Yeah you got this," said Magna.

"Make sure you win so you be a loser just like Magna," said Luck smiling while Magna looked annoyed again.

"Make sure to do your best," said Noelle.

"Hurry this up already so I can go see Marie," Gauche said.

"I cant wait for the victory feast," Charmy said.

"I know captain Yami and Charlotte aren't here, but I'm sure they're cheering for you back at base," said Asta smiling.

"Thanks guys," Finral said before his team was brought onto the field.

"I would say to give up now so you wont get hurt," Langris said from where he was standing with his team.

"My teams not weak, were going to win this match," Finral said from where he was standing with his team. He turned around, "Listen everyone, I would appreciate it if you let me handle him," he said.

"Such determination," Hamon said.

"I see, I too wish to show my fighting skills against my brother someday so go ahead," Leopold said smiling.

"Well now we just have to find the enemy teams crystal," said Hamon standing forward as his grimoire floated in front of him, "Glass magic, light detection," he said as a piece of glass appeared, showing an image from above them, "The light will reflect of the glass and soon we should have an image of the crystal,".

"Alright well done," said Leopold before looking serious as he could see Sekke and Langris on Sekkes shooting star moving towards them.

"How long is it going to take?" Finral asked Hamon who had a serious look on his as he looked at the image on the glass.