chapter 94: Battle at clover castle begins

While most of the black bulls squad were making their way to the capital. Most of the golden dawn squad which were now being controlled by Elf's we're making their way to the castle, being lead by Langris.

"Its time we put an end to the humans once and for all," he said with a smile on his face. But meanwhile at the castle in the home belonging to house Kira. The king was sitting on his throne and bowed in front of him was the current head of house Vaude. Finral and Langris father along with Langris mother.

"So your son just didn't ruin my royal knights exam, but now hes being accused of treason along with other magic knights," Augustus said looking annoyed. "So what do you have to say for yourself house Vaude," he said.

"Your majesty I know my son wouldn't do something like this," Finrals father said looking nervous.

"Yes our son wouldn't dream of committing treason," said Langris mother.

"Silence," Augustus said. "I refuse to have my blood line to be tainted by you traitors," he said.

"Great uncle please," Finnes said. "I know Langris wouldn't have any bad intentions towards the kingdom," she said.

"Quiet Finnes, you shouldn't have to involve yourself in this," Augustus said looking annoyed before looking back at the members of the house of Vaude. "You should both be ashamed of yourselves that she even has to defend you," he said. The two of them looked nervous while Finness had a worried look on her face.

She remember when she first met both Firnal and Langris. Their father had introduced her and explained she would be marrying the next head of the house of Vaude. While Finral was surprised to meet her Langris didn't seem to care.

Then a castle mage ran into the room getting everyones attention. "Your majesty multiple mages have appeared at the entrance," he said.

"The magic knights should have already been gathered so leave it to them," Augustus said looking annoyed from being interrupted.

Outside the castle entrance members of the crimson lions and members from the silver eagles stood facing the controlled members of the golden dawn. "Why are there so many members of the golden dawn here, we are this castles knights you should be out helping people," a man from the crimson lions said.

"This entrance leads right to the three royal houses," a member from the silver eagles said.

"Well then that's perfect," said Langris. "We have business with the humans there," he said making the castle knights look annoyed.

"This be better some kind of joke, just what are you doing here," said the man from the crimson lions before Langris started running forward.

"Just clearing the way," he said before swiping down his right hand. The castle knights jumped out of the way just in time before a large opening was cut into the castle gate.

"Will stop you," one the knights said before they all started firing spells at the controlled vice captain. Then a female member of the golden dawn pushed up her glasses as her grimoire floated in front of her.

"Now Compass magic, willfull compass," she said as multiple compasses appeared in front of Langris. When all the compasses pointed up the spells hit the compass and moved up. Completely missing Langris and making the knights look surprised.

"As long as I'm here your attacks won't hit us," the female member of the golden dawn said. Then she along with another member of the golden dawn and Langris ran through the gate.

"Ill take the building on the right," the male member from the golden dawn said.

"Ill take the on the left," the female member said pushing up her glasses.