chapter 84: Reincarnation magic

Back in the eye of the midnight sun hideout. With Noelles group. She and Kirsch looked at their teammates that had suddenly changed. "I don't understand, why is this kind of power coming off you Luck," Noelle said still looking surprised by the power coming off the two of them.

"Noelle has a point," Kirsch thought looking serious as he put a hand on his face. "This feels an awful lot like what with what happened to the vice captain of the golden dawn," he thought. Remembering the way Langris acted during his match in the royals knights exam.

Luck and Ben then looked at each other. Luck walked towards Ben as he opened his arms. The two of them hugged as if they were friends. Ben smiling before he spoke. "Its seems weve made it back," he said.

"Let me kill them," Luck said.

"Your awfully energetic for just waking up," Ben said.

"Can you blame me, I'm all pumped up," Luck said. "In fact I'm even more pumped up," he said. Luck then stood facing Noelle and Kirsch.

"But this is in the way," he said grabbing the front of his royal knights robe. He took it off and threw it away. "That's better," he said before positioning his right hand up.

"Luck whats going," Noelle said. But then Luck fired a blast of lightning at her. But before it could hit her the blast changed directions. Destroying the wall and hitting the ground near Cob. Who was also now glowing and had red markings on his face.

"Oops looks like I missed," said Luck. "Guess I must be a little rusty," he said still holding his hand up.

Kirsch looked serious as he pointed his right hand forward. "Cherry blossom magic, raging magic cherry blossom storm of petals," he said. Then a large storm of pink petals shot toward Luck and Ben. Cover the path in front of them.

"You should prepare to fight beautifully Noelle," Kirsch said. "Put up a defensive spell quickly," he said.

"But its Luck," said Noelle looking shocked. "Hes a member of the black bulls, hes my friend," she said.

"Hmm, I cant see them," said Luck. "Still, this will be easy," he said. Then lighting armor started to cover his body.

"Noelle," said Kirsch looking at her.

Noelle looked annoyed with tears in her eyes. "Why Luck, why," she said. She then took out her wand, "Water creation magic, sea dragons lair," she said. Covering herself and Kirsch in a water dome. Then Luck easily jumped through Kirsch spell. Then crashed through Noelles. Surprising the two of them.

The water dome fell apart. The two of them looked to see Lucks lighting armor had changed. There were two lighting strikes coming out of his head. "This is bad, Lucks fighting on a completely different level," Noelle said looking serious.

"Is this brainwashing, no it doesn't feel like that," Kirsch said.

"This power kind of feels familiar," Luck said smiling. "You two wouldn't happen to be royals right?" He asked looking at them.

"What," said Noelle looking surprised.

"So what if we are," Kirsch said. "Would you treat my beautiful face better," he said.

Luck then laughed. "No I was just thinking this is going to be fun," he said smiling.

Over with Astas group. Rhya now stood in front of the three royal knights. His body's still glowing but now most of his hair was white. "This is insane, he was already powerful to begin with but now it feels like he can blow the roof off," Zora thought looking nervous.

"Sorry but the deception is my thing," Rhya said. "But since I'm a liar I can tell when others are lying," he said before looking at Asta.

"Anti magic boy, I knew you meant everything you said a while back," he said. Remembering what Asta said he wanted to make the kingdom when hes the wizard king. "I trusted someone like that once," he thought. Thinking back to the human who wanted to make understanding between humans and elf's.