chapter 81: Patrys plan

As the stone table shined behind him. Licht thought back to how this all began. It was long time ago back when the elf's were still around and had a great amount of magic power. They would sometimes help humans recover from disasters. Then one day in a grimoire tower, an elf was chosen by a four leaf clover girmoire. The people cheered and a young elf asked what was great about it.

The elf's mother explained that the four leaf clover grimoire gave not just a great amount of power, but good luck as well. The young elf was amazed by Licht. Then one day when the young elf, who was known as Patry was talking with Licht and Rhya. Patry asked Licht what he thought about the word that humans might attack them. The humans had low power but together they were strong. Licht said they had nothing to worry about and said the humans didn't understand them. He said that if they came to understand each other then they could get along.

But that same day they met two people that would change things. A mana tornado appeared and they noticed a young woman trapped in it. Licht jumped into to save her and Patry noticed another human helped. Licht had sword magic and the human used Light magic. After saving her the young woman name was revealed to be Tetia. The second human was her brother. Then what was surprising was that the human male had a four leave clover grimoire. Just like Licht.

After that day the two humans visited the elf's more often. Rhya and Veto noticed this while Patry looked worried. Veto pointed out that the humans and Licht agreed on a lot of things. One of them being that humans and elf's could co exist. The human male then one day stood in front of the elf's and said their power was great. If they were to combine it with their magic items they could make the land more safer and prosperous. Licht and Tetia also became closer.

Then happy news was revealed. Tetia was pregnant and Fana, Veto and Rhya were happy for them. After the time it was revealed Licht and Tetia would get married. Rhya reminded Patry he shouldn't stick to Licht so much. Since he had someone else to focus on. Patry said to leave him alone. But then Tetia reminded them that even after she and Licht are married. He will still belong to everyone. Fana also asked Licht what it felt like he was going to be a father.

Licht said the mana had been truly blessed by the mana. He said that their child would bring humans and elf's together. Then the wedding day arrived and everyone was happy. Patry was happy that Licht had remembered he would be getting his girmoire the next day. Licht said he wouldn't forget something important. Then chaos happened. A magic circle appeared above them and started shouting down blasts of light. Killing the elves who were confused and couldn't use their magic. Patry couldn't believe it was happening and said the humans betrayed them. Then like the others, he was was hit as well. Before he fell he saw Licht holding Tetia. Patry tried calling out to him but Licht didn't respond. The last thing Patry saw was Licht as red magic circles appeared above him.

Then Patry woke up in a different body. Another thing he noticed was that he looked like Licht. He sensed he was now in a human body. But when he looked outside he could sense the other elf's. He thought Licht had used forbidden magic to save them. But he wondered why he was the only brought back. But instead he focused and wanted to save everyone. He went to a grimoire tower since the humans one wouldn't work for him. After he got it he decided that for killing those he cared about. He would make the humans pay.

Using a different forbidden magic. He brought back, Rhya, Veto and Fana with the third eye. Rhya instantly knew it was Patry. But Patry went by Licht because he could save everyone. Rhya accepted. To save the others he realized he would need more power and needed to get the magic stones. They were scattered and they would use the humans to help get them.

Rades look annoyed, "What are you talking about, I thought we would be the ones getting our true forms and a power boost," he said.

"No, in the end you are sacrifice so I can see my true friends again," Licht said.