chapter 56: A Surprising Award

Noelle was walking through the crowd trying to find Asta who had been thrown away by her captain earlier, "Come on Asta where are you," she said looking around the crowd before noticing him standing in the middle of a crowd with Nero perched on his head.

"Asta," she said getting his attention and Asta looked behind him to see her walking over to him, "There you are, I was starting to wonder just how far you went,".

"Yeah sorry about that, look who I found though," said Asta rubbing the back of his head and that's when Noelle noticed sitting in the chair was Charlotte.

"Captain Yami did say he was suppose to meet up with her," she thought before noticing an overweight Noble man approach the blue rose knights captain.

"Oh yes beautiful indeed, yes ive decided you will accompany me to the festival tonight," he said with a smile on his face with his face a little red meaning he was already a little drunk from the festivities as he held a cup in his hand.

Charlotte ignored him before looking away with a bored look on her face, "Come with me and we shall enjoy the finest this festival has to offer," he said still smiling while people started to speak about which noble family he was from, "Playing hard to get are we, well I wont take no for an," he said before green thorns covered with blue roses shot out of a sword handle from Charlottes right hand, trapping the man and only having his face showing in a pile of thorns, which looked frightened.

"Were you intending to use me as some sort of arm candy, I may be the captain of the blue rose knights but I am also of Charlotte of house Roselei, therefore I am superior to you," she said calmly while Sol who wasn't wearing her magic knights robe walked over while carrying a blue dress.

"Hey Char you should try this one on, this is a festival after all so why not dress up," she said with a smile on her face not caring about the noble man being trapped in the thorns.

"I don't see the problem with the one I'm wearing now and call me captain Sol," said Charlotte.

"Right you got it captain Char," said Sol smiling while Charlotte sighed before looking over at trapped noble.

"Well, do you have anything else to say for yourself," said Charlotte.

"Okay don't do you think its time you let him go before," said Asta walking forward only trip on a misplaced slab, he would have fallen further had Noelle not grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Be careful will you," said Noelle as Asta stood back up.

"Hey I Recognize you two, your that girl from house Silva and the shorty who sent Solid flying into the wall after that award ceremony," said Sol starting at the young black bulls.

"Yeah that's us," said Asta rubbing the back of his head.

"Whats a little runt like you doing in a place like this, you better not be trying to make any moves on Char," said Sol picking up Asta by the back of his shirt.

"What of course not," said Asta looking shocked before Sol tossed him away making Noelle looked annoyed.

"Moves out of the way, now," she said before a blast of water sent her flying a bit away as well.

"I apologize for Sols actions Noelle," said Charlotte as the two men who had been guarding the noble began to pull him out of the thorns.

"I'm sorry for sending her flying, but I'm getting rather tired of my boyfriend being sent flying tonight," said Noelle before she noticed Charlotte holding up the dress Sol had dropped.

"You should try it on, maybe captain Yami will like it," she suggested smiling which made Charlotte blush a little.

"Sol did go into the trouble of finding this one, I guess I can enjoy it before going to star award ceremony," she said before finding an un occupied curtain to change while Noelle stood in front of it to guard it.