chapter 120: Noelles determination

Back at the royal capital the magic knights were still trying to clear the rubble left over from the battle. One of those squads was the coral peacocks and even their captain who normally sleeps was helping. Dorothy was currently standing on top of a building and she moved up some of the rubble. After glowing it then vanished.

"Okay everyone I took care of most of the big pieces so you just get the rest," she said looking at the people below.

They all cheered and thanked her. Standing on a nearby building were three of her squad members.

"Incredible," one of them said.

"That's the captain for you,".

"Shes totally different when shes awake,".

"Im glad to see your still awake," a female voice said from behind Dorothy. The captain turned around and looked to see Noelle with a serious look on her face.

"Well if it isn't they youngest member of the house of silva," she said, "All of you can take care of the rest," she said looking at her squad mates.

"Yes captain," they all said.

"Not that theres much left,".

"Yeah shes amazing,". The three of them jumped down as Noelle reached Dorothy.

"Is it true, was my birth not the reason for my mothers death?" She asked.

"Nozel talked with you didn't he," Dorothy said.

"He did, it was when I went to go check on Solid and Nebra," Noelle said while thinking back to when she was home.

Flashback:

The two of them were standing in front of the painting of their mother, "Nozel, why would you say something like that," Noelle said looking confused, "Of course my birth killed mothers that's what everyone says,".

"Just because everyone believes it doesn't mean its true," Nozel said before looking at the painting, "She didn't die from an injury or disease, she shouldn't have died the way she did,".

"It would have had to been something else," he said.

"A power from a different world, if that's the case then," Noelle said before Nozel interrupted her.

"I suggest you say nothing more or else harm will come to you," he said, "But if you wish to know more then go seek Doroth Unsworth of the coral peacocks," he said before walking away.

Flashback end

"Tell me, just what killed my mother before I got a chance to know her," Noelle said beofre Dorothy put a hand over her mouth.

"Quiet, didn't Nozel warn you not to say anything," she said before the two of them were surrounded by a glow. The two of them then vanished and Noelle looked surprised to see that she was now in glamor world.

"Ahh," she said falling before landing softly on a couch.

"Welcome to my very own world, the glamor world," Dorothy said from a chair in front of Noelle.

"This is your world?" Noelle asked looking around the area seeing colorful objects and rubble, "This place looks like it goes on forever," she thought.

"Yes, I mostly use it to bring criminals in for a bit of torture, these days its for rubble from the battle and people who have been badly injured," Dorothy said, "Would you like some tea," she said.

A tea pot and cup then appeared in front of Noelle. She grabbed the cup and the tea poured.

"Does she control everything here," she thought before drinking, "Good tea," she thought when someone familiar spoke up.

"Hey Noelle," Asta said from on top of a cushion.

"Asta what are you doing here," Noelle said before he jumped from cushion to cushion before eventually standing right in front of her and close enough to make her blush.

"Who cares about that your looking really cute today," he said.

"What," she said.

"Yeah I could just stare at you all today, I love you so much," he said.

"That's not the real Asta, hes just an illusion I made from your thoughts," Dorothy said smiling.

"Yeah you think about me a lot," the fake Asta said smiling before Noelle pulled out her wand.

"Yeah but my real boyfriend respects my space," she said looking annoyed as she blasted him away with water before he vanished.

"That was harsh, you came here for him as well right," Dorothy said.

"Yes I did but can you not make him like that," Noelle said looking serious.

"Right, in this world you cant be affected," Dorothy said.

"So we can talk about mothers death all we want," Nozel said now standing on his own cushion.

"You made a fake Nozel too," Noelle said.

"The real Nozel is probably out somewhere with his squad, but now we can talk about the secret hes been hiding from his own siblings for so long," Dorothy said, "It's as you suspected, Acier Sivla was killed by a devils curse,".

"Then why would Nozel lie to everyone," Noelle said.

"That's because anyone who would speak the truth would also suffer the same fate," Dorothy said.

"I was worried about you, so I only wanted to keep you safe," Nozel said walking over to Noelle.

"Nozel," Noelle said before the fake grabbed her face.

"Noelle my sweet little sister, you're the best little sister I could have asked for," he said and Noelle took out her wand and sent him flying with a sea dragons roar.

"Noelle," he called out before vanishing.

"Hey Dorothy, quit making my fake brother act weird," Noelle said looking annoyed.

"Sorry but that's just how I see him," Dorothy said, "Devils cant appear in our world, but mages make contracts in exchange for something and right now a devils shadow is out in our world,".

"They go by the name Megicula," she said.

"Megicula, the one who killed my mother and the key to proving Asta is innocent," Noelle thought looking serious.

Back at Gordons family home, "Im sorry I couldn't find anything, but my ancestors did research curses and knew how to find them," Nathan said. Asta, Gordon, Gauche and Grey were also there.

"Black oil creation magic, candle ritual disc," he said before a large map appeared in front of him. Then candles appeared with flames on them.

"Its an entire map of the clover kingdom," Gauche said.

"The flames show how strong the curse is," Nathan said.

"Hey isn't that where the black bulls hideout is," Gauche said.

"You think it could be Henry," Asta said.

"That would explain why he keeps draining everyones magic," Gauche said, "Hey is there anyway you can make the map any bigger?" He asked.

"Yes but it wont be as precise," Nathan said before making the map bigger. Then a candle with a much bigger flame appeared.

"That's big," Gauche said.

"That's in the heart kingdom," Grey said.

"So theres a devils curse in the heart kingdom," Asta said.