chapter 44: domina

During the time after Asta and Noelle had gotten together after their mission in the dungeon with Luck. Noelle was searching the forest for medicinal herbs that would help Asta heal from his injury's, "Lets see, oh here it is," she said as she moved her wand along the plants on the ground while she held a small book in her left hand.

When she crouched down to get it she heard a male voice speak up from behind her, "Uh excuse me Ms," he said. Noelle looked back only to look shocked by the sight behind her, which was a man with red hair and was was only wearing his pouch that held his grimoire, "I was wondering if I could take a look at something of yours, it will only take a," he said before noticing the annoyed look on her face.

"What exactly do you mean by that you pervert," she screamed sending a blast of water at him from her wand as she began to run back to the hideout while Fanzell chased after her.

"Wait miss hang its not what you think," he said before a blast of water hit him as Noelle continued to run back.

"Stay away you creep," she said while inside the black bulls hide out, the other magic knights could hear Noelle screaming.

"Whats going on out there," said Magna who was sitting back in a chair with an annoyed look on his face.

"What is she running from," said Rosa getting up from where she was sitting as she put her right hand onto her grimoire as Yami entered the room with a tired look on his face.

"Can't a man take a dump in peace," he said rubbing the back of his head as Noelle rushed into the building with a frightened look on her face.

"Asta," she said looking around for her boyfriend when Finral spoke up.

"Sorry I think he went out to train earlier," said Finral looking confused until Fanzells hands grabbed the door to the entrance.

"Please I just need a peak, ill even give you money," he said peaking his head inside only to see all the magic knights in the room glaring at him and in Rosas case she grabbed the green thorns coming out of her sword handle.

A few moments later Fanzell was tied up and on his knees with his face beaten up, Charmy hit him in the back of head with a frying pan, "Alright hes all good," she said smiling at their victory.

"What were you thinking she came in here scared out of her mind," said Yami looking annoyed while sitting on a couch Noelle was looking down with her face in a tissue as Vanessa and Rosa were trying to calm her down.

"There there, you mustn't have known what to think when you saw him out there," said Vanessa before smiling, "He probably wasn't the first man you wanted to see naked right," she said Noelle blushed realizing who she was talking about.

"We only just got together recently this is no time to be thinking about that," she said looking at the witch while still blushing.

"Please this is all just a big misunderstanding," said Fanzell looking down.

"Oh will show you a misunderstanding," said Magna with a fire ball in his hand.

"I say we let him escape so we can capture him again," said Luck smiling as sparks of lighting surrounded his hands.

"You don't deserve to live in the same world as Marie," said Gauche holding up one of his mirrors.

"Yes hello headquarters, we got a pervert here and we will bringing him in soon," said Finral speaking into a magic item that displayed the image of someone in magic knights robe who had their hood up.

"No wait hold on you don't need to do that," said Fanzell before someone familiar to him spoke up from the entrance, "Zell is that you," he said.

Fanzell looked towards the entrance to see Asta standing there holding his big anti magic sword against his shoulder. He was shirtless with bandages wrapped around his stomach and Nero perched on his head.