chapter 106: Rhyas mistake

As Rhya fell to the ground he thought back to why the Elf's wanted revenge against the humans for betraying them. But since he could tell if a person was lying, he knew the human who wanted to make an understanding between them wasn't lying when he said that. But he didn't tell anyone because he didn't want them to forget their hatred for humans and so he could see Licht again. Thats what his disloyal is.

"And for that treachery Im left with a hole in my stomach," Rhya thought as he looked at Ronne, "But who is this evil and how long has he been in Ronne," he thought as he lied on the ground.

"Rhya," Patry said as he rushed over to him and tried to heal his wounds with light magic, "Why would you do this," he said looking at Ronne who was holding Yunos necklace.

"Whats going on," Yuno thought looking confused.

"Finally my mission will be complete and its all thanks to you," Ronne thought looking at Patry who seemed confused, "It reminds me of when I picked those other two mages with a four leave grimoire".

"I don't understand," Patry said.

"They say in a three leaf clover their lies hope, love and integrity," he said, "In the fourth is good luck,".

"But in the fifth a devil," he said before flying into the air and landing on the pedestal.

"This magic it isn't an elfs," Yuno thought before Ronne placed the stone into the ground.

"Now I will finally have what I want," he said before a black substance started to cover the pedestal making them look surprised. Then a cocoon started to form.

"Yes its finally here," Ronne said before something black like the substance came out of him and went into the cocoon. Ronnie's body then fell off the pedestal. Horns and wings then started to appear from the cocoon as Yuno and Patry looked surprised.

"What is this magic and why is it so cold," Yuno thought looking surprised.

"Just what is that thing," Patry thought before he heard laughter. Then the cocoon vanished revealing a creature with dark wings and horns. Its eyes were red.

"Haha, this is wonderful, I finally have my body back after all this time," he said holding his arms outs, "Its not complete but its still great,".

"Just what kind of creature is that," Yuno said.

"It cant be, is that a devil," Patry said.

"Haha, this has all gone wonderfully and its all thanks to the help of you elfs," the creature said looking at Patry, "I was the one to cause that tragedy so long ago and the humans were so easy to manipulate,".

"They would do anything for money," he said.

"Its thanks to that I was able to create a grimoire from that despair," he said smiling as Patry remembered what happened at Lichts wedding.

"Shut up monster, light magic, light whip," he said angrily before the creature spoke.

"Vanish," he said as the light whip vanished making Patry look surprised.

"But how," he said.

"You were the perfect choice for the plan, someone beloved by mana, so young and so easy to manipulate," he said before laughing.

"Enough," Patry said before sending light swords at the creature.

"Reverse," he said making the light swords stop and turn around. Patry looked confused as his own spell headed towards him and Rhya. But Yuno still in spirit dive grabbed them and dodged the attack.

"Why?" Patry asked.

"That body belongs to captain Vangeance, I wouldn't be happy if it were damaged," Yuno said looking serious before looking at the creature, "I don't know what you are, but theres no way I'm letting you get what you want," he said.