chapter 30: to the underwater temple

The day after Noelle had learned her new spell that would be able to take her and the black bulls to the underwater temple, "The underwater temple is located in a strong magic region surrounded by strong mana currents, the only time when their at their weakest is when theres a full moon out" Yami said as the sun fully set, making it nightfall, "That day is today, I hope your all ready" he said looking at his squad mates who cheered. They were all standing on the beach.

"Alright underwater temple bring it on" said Asta cheerfully.

"Alright I'm all ready to go, lets do this" said Magna.

"I cant wait to see all the tasty food they have down there" said Charmy already holding up an empty plate.

"I cant wait to see if they have any strong people down there" said Luck looking excited.

"I wonder if they have any kind of rare drinks down there" said Vanessa looking excited as she rubbed a bottle against her face.

"Lets get this over with quickly so I can get back sooner" said Gauche with blood coming out of his nose.

"Yeah the sooner we get back I can get back to the beach babes" said Finral while Gray who was back to his big form breathed out smoke with his floaty on along with goggles and a tube that would help him breath from his mouth.

"Alright Noelle fire up that spell of yours" said Yami looking at the water magic user to see she had a nervous look on her face.

"Hey you feeling alright, your looking a little nervous" said Asta which got her out of her thoughts.

"Nervous, Why would I be nervous with everyone counting on me and Ive used the spell only once yesterday" she said trying to hide the fact that she was nervous.

"Listen were relying on you so get it done" said Yami as he stood in front of her with a scary look on his face, "So get it done otherwise not even your anti magic boyfriend will be able to save you" he said which made her look frightened.

Yami was then pulled away by greens thorns coming out of Rosas sword handle, "Try not to make our only means of getting there even more nervous Yami" she said sounding serious.

"My bad" said Yami calmly while Noelle stood in front of everyone as her grimoire floated in front of her.

"Water creation magic, sea dragons cradle" she said as a pool of water surrounded her feet and the other black bulls before covering them in a giant blue sphere with small water bubbles surrounding it.

"Alright" the black bulls cheered.

"I did it" said Noelle.

"Yeah accept theres one problem" said Asta looking like he was uncomfortable since Gray in his big form and was squishing everybody accept for Yami and Rosa.

"Cmon Gray just transform into someone smaller" said Magna looking annoyed.

Gray blew out smoke before his grimoire floated in front of him and he turned into Charmy, "There is that better" she said.

Noelle who was at the front looked to see Yami pat her on the head, "Looks like you pulled it off, now take us under" the black bulls captain said smiling.

"Yes sir" said Noelle looking determined while on the inside she was cheering, "He complimented me" she thought.

"Yeah I knew you could do it Noelle" said Asta smiling as the water sphere moved over the water before going under it. As they moved under the water they could see the sea floor as well as some of the fish swimming around.

"Incredible, its like were flying underwater" said Finral looking impressed while the two Charmys next to him were drooling.

"Some of those fish look really tasty" said Charmy.