Chapter 3 (part 1)

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar surrounding with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw Lauren sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled she looked cute I could hear my phone buzzing but I didn't want to answer it. I gently removed Lauren's arms from my waist, grabbed my phone and made my way out of her room I looked down at the called id to see Ariana calling. I rolled my eyes and didn't answer it.

"Hey" I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Hey Mila" I smiled at her.

"Did you and Lauren you know um did you two like" I smiled at her stuttering. But then my mind processed what she had said.

"No Lauren and I didn't have sex" I told her.

"Okay good" Camila came closer and closer to me until there was no space between us. My breath hitched and my heart was pounding in my chest. Camila grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It was soft and slow. She pulled away and smiled at me before going back into her room. I had to tell Ariana I couldn't do this anymore. So that's where I was headed, I reached Ariana's hotel room and knocked twice before big Sean opened the door wearing a towel. I wanted to throw up.

"Where's Ari?" I asked in the nicest possible tone.

"Babe some white chick is at the door for you" yikes, what does she see in him.

"Y/N" Ariana squealed.

"I'll be in the bedroom babe" he whispered causing her to giggle. I was internally throwing up.

"Should I come back later I can see you're busy" I said my face full of disgust.

"Shut up its nothing you haven't done before" she countered.

"Well I don't wanna think about that ew" I told her.

"Hush what did you want anyway? Did you do it already" she said excitedly.

"I can't do it anymore" I told her bluntly.

"What?! You have to! If you don't I swear to god I'll tell you father everything that you have done" she threatened.

"You wouldn't"

"Don't test me Y/N. Now is that all? Good bye" and with that she left just walked out. My father couldn't find out, he thinks I'm his little princess harmless, I was in deep shit. I was about to go back to my hotel room before I realised that I was sharing with Ariana. This day couldn't get any worse I thought.

"Hey wanna go for breakfast" a raspy voice asked. I looked to my right to see those piercing green eyes staring at me.

"I would but I haven't changed and my clothes are in there" I pointed to the door which I was still situated in front of. Lauren walked closer to me.

"Why don't you go in and get your clothes?" She questioned, but her question was shortly answered by moans coming from my room.

"Oh wait ew" she said in realisation.

"Yeah ew" she giggled, my heart skipped a beat. I wanna hear that giggle everyday.

"Come on we'll get you some of my clothes" Lauren said intertwining our fingers leading me to her room. When we got in she got some clothes for me to wear, I showered got dressed and left to eat breakfast with Lauren.

"When I woke up you were gone" she told me.

"Yeah Ariana kept calling me, I didn't wanna wake you" she nodded.

"Are you and Ariana a thing?" Lauren questioned looking at me. Why does everyone think that.

"No were not I wouldn't go there"