Chapter 9 (part 2)

"Do I get that hug yet?"

After Lauren and I shared an intimate hug we decided to take a stroll outside to talk.

"How have you and Mila been?" I questioned the green eyed girl.

"Camz was a complete mess when you left but time heals" Lauren said sitting down on the wall. I never wanted any of this to happen.

"What about you?" I proceeded.

"I've been okay I guess, I mean it was hard you leaving Y/N we just started to get to know each other and you left it hurt" she told me truthfully. Sometimes the truth is exactly what you needed to hear but right now it wasn't.

"I never wanted that Lauren" I whispered looking down at my feet.

"I know" Lauren spoke her voice as low as mine. "But it's in the past now, no more leaving okay?" Her voice louder now.

"I can't promise that Lo" I didn't want to make any promises I couldn't keep, not anymore. "Have you and Camila talked it out, like you know are you two back?" A part of me hoped they were together because they deserve nothing but happiness but a small part of me hoped they weren't because ever after all I've done don't I deserve happiness too?

"We're not together. After you we drifted apart. She was a mess Y/N and I couldn't do anything. I care about her so much but we fell out of love and we both fell in love with you" Lauren replied looking directly at me.

"You're not uhm still in love with me are you?" I questioned. Again a part of me hoping she wasn't so I couldn't hurt her anymore but a part of me hoping she was so at least I'd stand a chance.

"I don't think I'll ever fall out" she whispered playing with her fingers.

"I hurt you so much Lauren you can't be in love with me" how could someone be in love with someone who has caused a person nothing but pain?

"Well I'm sorry that I am" she said before standing up and making her way inside.

There had to be a way that we could sort this out both Camila, Lauren and I surely? I mean Lauren just admitted she is still in love with me and I know I still have feelings for Camila and Lauren. I turned around to find Mila looking at me from the kitchen. She was surrounded by other people but I had all her attention. I smiled which she politely returned before deciding to join me outside.

"Have you sobered up?" I asked recalling her in her drunk state roughly an hour ago.

"A little, Lauren gave me some water" she giggled. Yup still drunk. "Let's go skinny dipping" Camila suggested her face lit up like she'd just won the lottery.

"Not right now okay I don't want you drowning" I laughed slightly causing Camila go frown.

"You care about me" she spoke causing my heart to break. You have no idea Camila.

"What makes you think that I don't?" I retorted.

"You left" her tone now cold.

"I left because I cared Camila. I didn't want to hurt you and I still don't want to hurt you or Lauren. I wanted you both to have a shot at happiness without me ruining it." Camila looked at me as I spoke. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"You made Lauren happy and me" she whispered the last part breaking eye contact. "We can work it out the three of us right now" she spoke looking over my shoulder.

"That's really not a good idea Camila" I really didn't want to do this now for reasons being 1) Camila was still pretty drunk 2) I didn't know where Lauren was 3) I was scared I was going to lose them again.

"No now is the perfect time" the husky voice spoke from behind.

Shit