Chapter 9 (part 1)

Your P.O.V
This week has flown by Lauren's gonna be in L.A tomorrow and we've planned to meet to talk about things.

"Y/N you okay? you keep messing up your lines" Chris said walking up to me.

"I think I'm just having an off day sorry"

"Okay we'll just continue Wednesday" he sighed. I apologised again before walking off set. Don't get me wrong I enjoy doing this but sometimes it all gets a little too much and I need a break. My phone buzzed indicating a text message.

From Lauren: Can't wait to see you! I've missed you.

In all honestly I've missed her too

To Lauren: yeah it's gonna be fun :)

Was that too mean? Not saying I miss you too? Maybe it's for the best though. I don't want her thinking that were just gonna get back together. I mean was we together?

From Lauren: you look so beautiful right now 😫

Wait what?

"Missed me?" I heard the voice that I missed speak. I turned around and saw Lauren looking stunning, her hair was straight she was wearing her bomber jacket with a band tee and ripped jeans. "You gonna stare all day or at least hug me?" She spoke again making my cheeks heat up.

"Buy me a drink first" I said trying to avoid physical contact. I didn't want to be putty in her hands when we just started speaking again.

"Come one Y/N it's a hug?" Lauren pouted opening her arms.

"You want a hug you gotta buy me a drink that's the deal" I Smirked.

"Fine. Coffee?"

"No an actual drink Lauren" I shook my head laughing. I needed a drink I hadn't had one in a while. Work was kicking my ass and I barely had time off.

"Okay shall we go now?" She asked

"Yeah.. No.. I mean uhm I need to shower I've been working... I'm uh all sweaty" I stuttered I kinda wanted to impress her as well but I'll leave that bit out.

"Okay well I'll go get the drinks and your pretty little ass will go shower and I'll meet you back at yours sound good?" Lauren winked. You can join me in the shower if you want. I mean.

"Yeah sounds good" I'm pretty sure my face was like a tomato.

"Okay babe text me your address" she said walking away. My eyes fell to her ass as she was walking away. Pull yourself together woman. I got in my car and drove to my house. After showering I made an effort to look half decent I mean I was gonna be alone in the house with Lauren drinking is that a good idea? Maybe I'll just invite some people over. I texted Lauren the address and invited a few people over telling them to bring their own alcohol because I couldn't be bothered to go to the shop and their rich asses can buy it themselves.

About an hour later people started showing up but still no Lauren. I felt someone bump into me and muttered sorry before trying to walk away. Before I could the person grabbed my arm to turn me around.

"Not even a hi shay how are you I've missed you so much" Shay playfully raised her eyebrow

"Hi shay how are you I've missed you so much"

"I hate you so much" She replied before pulling me into a crushing hug. "are you looking for the love of your life?" She mumbled in my neck causing me to shiver.

"No just looking for.. I dunno someone" I said breaking away from the hug.

"You mean Lauren?" She smirked.

"Yes I'm looking for Lauren" I sighed

"Well your in luck she just walked in" she said spinning me around to look at the door. As I approached I saw her with the other girls and immediately halted.

"Y/N! Oh my god! You're on the vampire diaries gurl Lauren and I are obsessed" Dinah said hugging me.

"Thought you didn't know what that was" I quirked an eyebrow looking at Lauren.

"I wanted to look cool" she giggled.

"Y/N"

"Camila" she smiled at me before engulfing me in a hug that lasted a bit too long for Lauren's liking her jealousy was showing as she rolled her eyes before looking away crossing her arms.

"I missed you" she whispered in my ear. I whispered it back before letting go.

"Shots anyone?" Normani suggested holding up a bottle of jäger.

It had been about an hour and 4/5 fifth harmony were completely wasted all but Lauren, she was drunk but not Normani twerking on tables and Dinah pole dancing drunk.

"Y/N" I heard someone slur. Camila. Oh god please help me.

"You okay there?" I giggled as she stumbled towards me.

"No I love you" she said throwing her arms around my neck. "I want you" Camila whispered in my ear her hot breath hitting my neck making me shiver.

"Do you need to lay down?" I said trying to pull away. I mean not that I wanted to but she was drunk and I'd be taking advantage of her right?

"As long as you join me" she said this time kissing my neck.

"Mila do another shot with us" Normani yelled.

"I'll back be"

"Back be?" I laughed at the drunk girl.

"No silly I'll be back" she said doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice walking away. This was a bad idea. I'm so stupid.

"Do I get that hug yet?" I heard Lauren speak from behind.

{short update sorry babes and it took a while I know but i have no idea where this story is going anymore I might just delete}