Chapter 8 (part 3)

"Go find Camz talk to her" she said not looking at me and I did that. I spoke to Camila she told me all about hers and Lauren's relationship and how they had drifted apart. She told me she was still in love with Lauren and Lauren didn't feel the same anymore. I had made up my mind about what I wanted to do. I couldn't hurt anyone anymore. This was for the best.

--------------------------------------------

I had to make sure no one else got hurt even if it meant hurting myself by leaving them. They don't deserve this both Camila and Lauren deserve to be happy whether it's together or apart they deserve it and as long as I'm around one of them will always be sad.

I packed all of my things once I had spoken to Camila, she had no idea I was leaving and I had planned on telling her but I knew they would try to stop me so I packed first.

"Leaving?" I turned around to see Ariana smirking leaning against the door frame.

"Are you happy now?" I asked her.

"Are you" she retorted

"No" I whispered.

"Then yes I am" she smiled before walking back into her room. I never meant to hurt her. I never meant to hurt anyone. I continued packing until all of my belongings were packed up in my suitcases. Now the hard part saying goodbye.

I made my way to Lauren's room thinking about what to say to her. 'Hey Lauren I really like you but I need to leave because I can't hurt you anymore?' Maybe but then she'll say 'you're not hurting me I like you too' ooo maybe 'Lauren I can't be here anymore it's not you its me' too cliché? How about 'look My dad wants me to go live with him for a while' you're always better with a really good lie. Okay just knock and you'll be alright, and i foolishly did I knocked and Lauren answered I wish she wasn't so beautiful maybe saying goodbye would be easier.

"You gonna stand out there all day or are you gonna come in" she laughed causing me to smile. Her laugh was one of the sexiest but most adorable sound I had ever heard. When I got in I closed the door but stayed close to it making sure I had an escape route. "Did you speak to Camila" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah I did and it got me thinking" her smile had dropped she looked sad. You see I'm always hurting her.

"Oh you want to be with her?" She asked looking down playing with her shirt.

"What?! No. I mean I don't know I just ugh listen Lauren I like you okay you're amazing and beautiful and kind hearted you make me smile" Lauren's smile reappeared I knew it wouldn't last long "but"

"There's always a but" she interrupted.

"I can't stay here Lauren, I'm hurting you and I'm hurting Camila I don't want that" I told her softly.

"You're not hurting me leaving will hurt me"

"Lauren"

"No Y/N! You can't leave what we have is special and you make me the happiest girl alive when we're together my heart beats so fast look feel it" Lauren grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. "I love you" Lauren whispered. I shook my head Lauren can't love me.

"I'm sorry Lauren goodbye" and with that I left. I didn't go to Camila straight away. I went down to the bar I bought three shots downing them before making my way to find Camila.