Chapter 5

The next few days I had got extremely close to Camila, I had spent every night with her cuddling whilst watching movies. Lauren and I hadn't spoken much. I didn't know what to say to her. I felt slightly embarrassed that I had asked her to leave but it hurt me to not talk to her, despite how much I wanted to ignore her due to my embarrassment I knew I couldn't as my feelings for Lauren were strong. I had also decided I needed to speak to Ariana to 1) tell her I couldn't do this anymore I couldn't break any of their hearts and 2) apologise to her. Not that I wanted to, but Camila had convinced me to do it. I told her about my encounter with Ariana, she told me that it wasn't her fault even though it was and that I overreacted. I wasn't happy obviously but I couldn't stay mad at Camila not when she did her puppy dog eyes and pouted. She was too cute for me to stay mad at her.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked Camila as we were curled up on her bed.

"Um I have to go somewhere tonight" she told me playing with the hem of my shirt. I felt a pang of jealously run through my body.

"Oh where you going?" I asked being cautious with my words.

"Nowhere important just out with a friend" the words 'nothing, nowhere or no one important' always seemed to be lies. When a person says that it's clear it's important. I got off Camila and started putting on my jeans. "Where are you going? I don't have to go for a while" Camila told me.

"I need to speak to someone" I told her.

"Who?"

"No one important" I felt like a bitch but she could have just told me who she was seeing was it that much of a secret? Thinking about it Camila had been very secretive about who she was dating. The topic came up once or twice and she avoided it skilfully. She had always hid her phone when she received a text. When she went to the bathroom or went to get a drink she took her phone with her. It was getting annoying because I wanted to know who I had to compete against if I could.

"What are you thinking about?" Camila asked me leaning on my back.

"Why won't you tell me who you're dating?" I asked her straight up although I didn't mean for it to come out. She sighed and got off my back.

"Does it matter?" Camila responded annoyed.

"Well yeah kinda, you're dating someone yet you're here kissing and cuddling with me? I don't get it Mila" I told her truthfully.

"We're just friends Y/N" ouch.

"Friends don't do this" I said gesturing towards us. "You know what forget it have fun tonight" I said before storming out of the room. I decided to go for a walk to try and clear my head. I walked around until I reached a little lake and say down on the bench. Someone was setting up a little picnic. They had a blanket placed down. The picnic basket was placed on one end of the blanket. Two small square pillows were also put on the blanket and the person looked proud at what they have done. Wait? That looks like I was cut off by my phone buzzing I looked down and saw and incoming call from my dad.

"Hey dad" I said down the phone.

"Hey sweetie fancy coming out for dinner tonight we're celebrating the release of season 6" my dad said excited.

"Season 6" I questioned.

"Pretty Little Liars" he confirmed.

"Oh will Shay be there" I asked him hopeful.

"No we're celebrating the release of season 6 without Shay, of course she'll be there" my dad was always sarcastic it made me laugh.

"Sure where is it and what time?"

"Trios mec at 8" he informed me.

"Okay I'll see you then love you"

"Love you too sweetie bye" we hung up and I realised I was back at the hotel. The clock outside the hotel indicated I had four and a half hours until I had to be at the restaurant with my dad and it wasn't very far. I thought about the person I had seen at the lake, they looked a lot like Ariana perhaps her and Big Sean had a date. Which meant they would probably come back and have sex. I cringed at the thought of them there was no way I was gonna sleep in that room.

"Y/N" a raspy voice said, I'd recognise that voice anywhere shit what do I do. "Y/N hey" Lauren said running up to me. "You've been ignoring me?" I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement so I just looked at her. "Did I do something wrong please talk to me" Lauren begged as we continued walking.

"No you didn't do anything Lo" I sighed. Why is it hard to stay mad at someone?

"Then what's wrong?" Do I tell her or do I lie?

"I was embarrassed" truth.

"About?"

"Our encounter that Ally, Dinah and Ariana witnessed" lie.

"Oh that why were you embarrassed it was actually hot" Lauren asked looking into my soul with those emerald eyes.

"Uh yeah it was"

"Wanna pick up where we left off" Lauren said seductively making her way over to me once we had reached her room. It was like I was under a spell. It's the eyes. Don't look into them. Oh fuck. Lauren's lips attacked my neck as she sucked on it leaving a hickey and causing me to moan.

"Fuck that's so hot" she breathed out pulling me towards the bedroom. Lauren pushed me on the bed and straddled my hips. "I want you" she husked. I couldn't take anymore. I flipped us over so Lauren was underneath me and pulled off her shirt revealing her purple bra. Her tan made her a hundred times more sexier if that was even possible. I was turned on. I connected our lips and Lauren forced her tongue in my mouth as we battled for dominance. I sucked on Lauren's tongue causing her to moan making my centre throb. I started making my way down her body and kissed her jawline descending every time I kissed a part of her body. Once I reached to top of her jeans I looked up asking for permission. Lauren's eyes were darker than usual.

"Please" she whispered. I removed her jeans leaving Lauren I'm her bra and panties. I moaned looking at her, she was beautiful, I wanted her. "Y/N please" Lauren pleaded.

"Okay" I whispered..

{A/N turns out chapter 4 has only just been posted lol I posted it earlier but idk what happened. I left it here because I'm not sure whether to include smut or not. Do you guys want that or nah? More questions.

Who do you think Camila is seeing?

Lauren or Camila endgame?

What should happen at the dinner?

There's been a lot more interactions with Lauren, but there will be more with Camila in the next few chapters. Deciding whether they should be cute or hot. Secrets are gonna be spilled, hearts are gonna be broken and someone may get a poly beatdown. Again I apologise for any spelling mistakes. I checked it once but 💁🏼

One last question when it says Y/N does anyone else make their names cooler? 😂

Comment what you thought, vote if you like it. Stay sexy you beautiful human beings}