Chapter 3 (part 2)

"No she would have told me if she was dating someone" I refused to believe it.

"I'm sorry Y/N" Lauren said sympathetically. I shrugged it off.

"Wanna go for a swim?"

"In what?" Lauren asked. I removed my shirt and jeans leaving me in my underwear. I smirked at Lauren as she shamelessly stared at my body.

"Coming babe?" I asked her before jumping in. After surfacing I watched Lauren as she shook her head and copied me removing her clothes leaving her in her underwear before climbing in. She made her way over to me and put her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

"You're so beautiful" Lauren told me, I could feel my cheeks heat up as I was about to say something Lauren put her lips on mine as they moved in sync, the kiss got heated my hands found their was to Lauren's ass and rested there. I squeezed her ass slightly causing Lauren to moan in my mouth. There was no denying I was turned on. I pushed Lauren up against the pool wall and she put her legs around my waist. After disconnecting our lips I started leaving kisses down her neck until I reached her collarbone making sure I left a hickey. I wanted to mark what's mine.

"Let's go to my hotel room" Lauren rasped out and so we did. Lauren eagerly opened the door and as soon as is was shut she pushed me up against the wall and started roughly kissing me. Lauren disconnected our lips and was about to lead us to her room when we were stopped in our by Ariana, Dinah and Ally. All three of them had their mouths open.

"Holy fuck" Ariana breathed out.

"Woah" Dinah agreed.

"That was... Woah" Ally said.

"Can you like leave?" Lauren glared at all three of them.

"We can't Camila kicked us out she's crying in Normani's arms" Ally told us

"And go to Ariana's room" Lauren said harshly.

"Is she okay?" I asked concerned. They all shrugged.

"I'll be right back" I told Lauren.

"What? She'll be fine just stay with me" Lauren pleaded.

"I'll be right back" I repeated pecking her on the lips before making my way to Camila.

Lauren's P.O.V
She left Y/N just walked out to see Camila. She's probably crying over nothing just for attention. Always acting innocent and like the victim but she's not. The other day when we were playing truth or dare she said she had only kissed a guy bullshit. Ugh I'm sick of it.

"You okay Lo?" Dinah asked me.

"No" I told her truthfully.

"Come here" Dinah opened her arms and I walked over and cuddled up to her.

"I like her a lot but she's gonna pick Camz, I don't even think Camz likes her like that she just wants to say that she has her like Y/N is a trophy" I sobbed into Dinah's arms I knew I was in trouble because I had fallen for Y/N hard. Dinah was about to speak but I cut her off by getting up "I need to speak to Ariana" I straightened myself up and made my was to where Ariana was. When I had reached her she smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"What's up Lauren?" Ariana asked.

"We need to talk" I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room.

"Okay talk" she said.

"I can't do this anymore" I told her straight up.

{A/N I wanted to write a little bit more so I did (this is what happens when you're awake at 4am) but there wasn't enough to put it as a full chapter so it's just part 2 of chapter 3. It's getting intense but I have an idea and there's gonna be a huge plot twist. Sorry for any spelling mistakes

What do you think Lauren can't do anymore?

Why do you think Camila is crying

Team Cabello or team Jauregui or team someone else?

I'll try update again tomorrow night no promises though. Stay sexy you beautiful human beings}