Chapter 8 (part 2)

Lauren's P.O.V
Camila had been in the bathroom for about 20 minutes now and the girls were starting to get worried.

"Lauren go find Camila we're going on in a minute" I rolled my eyes before doing as Ally asked. I came to a halt at the bathroom where I could hear tiny sobs coming from the other side of the door. I knocked before entering Camila was trying to compose herself but failed miserably.

"Camz.." My voice just above a whisper.

"I just watched the fault in our stars" she laughed.

"Don't lie to me" I told her walking over so I was standing next to her.

"How did we get so fucked up Lauren" Camila said looking directly at me, I honestly didn't know, before Ariana had threatened us Camz and I were fine. Everything was running smoothly. I guess it was the calm before the storm.

"I don't know Camz I'm sorry" I told her sincerely.

"Why don't you love me anymore" Camz said before breaking down seeing her like this hurt me. I held her in my arms until her crying ceased.

"I'll always love you" I whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead. "But maybe we're just not meant to be"

"I love you" the fragile girl looked up at me her vulnerability showing. I smiled at her before pulling away from the hug.

"We're gonna go on in a minute clean yourself up and I'll see you there" I said before exiting.

"Is she okay?" Ally asked. I nodded in response and sat down trying to process how everything's changed.

Flashback
"Camz stop" I laughed trying to get her off of me.

"Say it" she whispered still tickling me.

"I can't" I said still laughing.

"Okay I'll stop for 10 seconds you don't say it I'll resume got it?" Camila threatened. I nodded. She stopped and started counting "1.. 2.. 3.." She looked so beautiful the way her hair fell down around her face "4.. 5.. 6.." I smiled as I looked up at the younger girl her eyes brown eyes staring at me "7..8..9.."

"I love you so much" I breathed out. Camila furrowed her eyebrows but then smiled as she looked down at me.

"You think you're getting out of it that easy Lauren Michelle?"

"I don't know Karla you tell me"

"I hate that" she whispered.

"Well I love you and everything you don't like about yourself. I'm so in love with you Camz" Camila had a goofy smile on her face it made me smile knowing she was happy.

"I love you too Lauren" Camila said. Our moment was interrupted by someone knocking on the door causing us both to groan. Camila got off of me and answered the door.

"Camz who is it?" I asked when the younger girl didn't return straight away.

"Hey Lauren" Ariana smiled, Camila on the other hand looked like she'd just seen a ghost. "I need your help and you're gonna do it otherwise these photos" she said showing me photos of Camila and I "will somehow go viral" my mouth went completely dry. I didn't want anyone to know about Camila and I. If people found out it would change everything.

"What do you need"

"I need you to help me break someone's heart" she said smirking.
End of flashback

"Lauren dawg you okay" Dinah asked concerned.

"What?" I asked oblivious as to what was going on.

"You were really out of it" Normani jumped in.

"I was just thinking"

"About Y/N" Ally said. I shook my head as we were called up for our interview.

Your P.O.V
I had never felt so shit in my life. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I had hurt so many people but hurting Lauren and Camila was different because I had genuinely cared about them.

"I'm so tired" Lauren said collapsing on me. "I missed you" she smiled at me. "Y/N what's wrong?" Lauren asked stroking my cheek.

"Nothing I'm just tired too" I smiled at her.

"It looks like you've been crying" Lauren said now concerned.

"I'm a horrible person Lauren" I told her recalling Ariana's words.

"No you're not what's making you feel like this?" And I told her everything that had happened. Before Ariana and after Ariana. Lauren was staring off into space.

"I think I should go" I told her.

"Go find Camz talk to her" she said not looking at me and I did that. I spoke to Camila she told me all about hers and Lauren's relationship and how they had drifted apart. She told me she was still in love with Lauren and Lauren didn't feel the same anymore. I had made up my mind about what I wanted to do. I couldn't hurt anyone anymore. This was for the best.

{A/N hallo munchkins so I read through this book and it's confusing as fuck so here's a quick overview.
So Y/N was asked by Ariana to break Lauren's and Camila's heart. Y/N started developing feelings for them both so didn't want to do it anymore. Lauren and Camila had also developed feelings for Y/N but they were seeing each other (camren yay) they were drifting apart (noooooo 😭) bc Ariana asked them to hurt Y/N. Now Y/N doesn't know what to do bc they don't wanna hurt camren okay that's basically it.
Sorry for not updating sooner I needed to think what ending I wanted. This isn't near the end but I know how I want it to go. I didn't read through it so sorry for any mistakes.
I was gonna do questions but I really cba loool if you want my Twitter message me and stay sexy you beautiful human beings}