Chapter 9 (part 3)

"No that's weird like so weird absolutely terrifyingly weird" I said jumping up from my chair pacing up and down as Camila and Lauren just sat there looking at me. "You don't think it's weird? Like at all? Not even the slightest bit?" I asked both girls.

"Not really, I mean it might be a little weird but it's the only way none of us are gonna get hurt" Camila rambled looking into the distance. I'm not sure she's even sober enough to be having this conversation.

"Plus Camila and I already dated before and we've both sort of dated you it won't be weird please just try it for me.. I mean us" Lauren said standing up and placing her hands on my shoulders. "Trust me it'll work and if it doesn't or if you feel too weirded out we can stop it okay" she whispered in my ear. This girl literally drove me insane.

"Fine" I sighed defeated. "But if i think it's weird I'm out okay" I said causing both the girls to squeal with excitement. "And we gotta keep it on the low" I added as their excitement died down.

"You wanna hide us?" Camila pouted walking over to where Lauren and I was standing.

"No I mean I just don't want everyone to know yet" I admitted still unsure of the whole situation. "Let's just keep it between us"

"Okay" Lauren said understanding what I meant "We can't tell the girls" she spoke looking at Camila. She didn't seem too happy about it but agreed nevertheless.

"Fine our little secret" she smirked before placing a kiss on my cheek and going back into the kitchen.

"Our little secret" Lauren repeated sitting closer to me leaning her head on my shoulder. "Is this weird" she whispered.

"Not right now it's perfect" I admitted being here right now felt like a fairytale lets just hope there's no bad ending.

{Anyways who do you want to be endgame?
Lauren?
Camila?
Camren?
Sorry for a short update I'll update more tho I promise}