4 |Johnny Cash and June Carter|

I opened my locker than grabbed my science book, replacing it with my history textbook. Once I switched them out I slammed the locker shut again and stood up to go to my biology class.

"Oh do that again sweet cheeks," a jock hollered behind me.

I spun around and came face to face with the head of the lacrosse team, a senior named Kent Pratt. He's not only known for his great athletics but also his womanizing ways. He has multiple ways to get a girl into his bed, and if the rumors are true than not all of them are legal.

I hated having a bottom locker and a uniform for this specific reason. The skirts were too short, the socks cut off at the right place which showed off a perfect amount of thigh to get any guy going, and don't get me started on the white buttoned blouses which couldn't help but looked provocative.

Many mothers were trying to get the male principle fired for many reasons, this reason included.

"You're the Stavros's little sister aren't you," he asked, walking closer towards me. He trapped me up against the lockers with one arm next to my head. I couldn't do anything, I was only an innocent sophomore girl who was "lucky" enough to gain the attention of Kent Pratt.

"No I'm not," I corrected. My breathing sped up which he took notice of with a smirk but he didn't notice that it wasn't for the reason he thought.

Marco and Xander warned me both of Kent's ways, and to stay clear of him and any other older boy.

"You're their girlfriend or something," he asked.

"No," I said with a blush. I didn't want anyone to know how badly I wanted to be Marco's girlfriend though.

"So they won't care if I invite you over to my house this weekend for a party would they?"

My blood ran cold through my veins at that moment. Kent's parties are exactly where he takes his victims and those rumors start.

"Yeah we would."

Our heads turn over to where Xander and Marco are standing a few feet away, both their eyes glaring at Kent.

He laughed at the brothers then looked back at me. "They're not your parents sweet cheeks. You don't have to follow their rules so why don't you come? Huh? It will be a lot of fun."

"She isn't going to your party Pratt and don't ever speak to her again," Marco spoke up.

Kent glared at Marco, ready to shoot something back before Xander took a step forward and dared for him to open his mouth.

Kent smiled devilishly than leaned towards me, whispering in my ear, "Hope you can come." He winked at me before he turned down the hall and left.

Marco leapt in front of me, taking my face between his hands. From his touch my blush only got worse. "Are you okay El? What did he say to you? Did he touch you?"

"Calm down Marco," Xander said. "Just walk her to class. She's going to be late."

Xander parted down the hallway, choosing a random girls shoulders to swing his arm over. Well I know who's going to be spending a lot of time at the house this week now.

"Come on El," Marco said quietly. He moved to put his arm over my shoulders like his brother did but stopped suddenly, returning his arm back down to his side.

"Thanks Marco," I said as we pushed past people in the halls. Marco's next class was in the opposite direction but I didn't dare say anything about it, I wanted to keep talking to him.