10 |Elizabeth and Darcy|

There was something so sweet about waking up with Marco Stavros's head resting on my chest, even the drool that leaked onto my sleeping shirt from his open mouth. I loved every part of him, especially when he slept because he never slept like an angel. He snored and rolled over like it was his job to crush me and he took all the sheets at night but it was what I loved about him the most.

No one got to see this part of Marco before, the sleeping part that is. To the public eye he was the epitome of perfection. His features were aligned with perfect precision, his voice was as sweet as velvet and his heart was larger than his head unlike his older brother. But when he was sleeping he was imperfect and that made him all that more perfect to me because I'm the one that would get to see that for the rest of my life.

The clock read eight thirty three when Marco finally stirred. He lifted his lazy head off of me and his droopy eye lids and pout found me.

"Morning sunshine," I sang happily.

He frowned more and laid his head back down, lifting the covers up over both of our heads. In romance novels this would be the part where the man would leave a trail of kisses down the woman's body and make sweet passionate love to her. But my life isn't a romance novel and Marco Stavros most certainly isn't a romance character.

"What are you doing," I asked suspiciously.

A side effect of knowing the man you love your entire life is that he never cared what I saw or well smelt.

Marco's gas lifted up to me nose like a haunting ghost that I couldn't escape. I tried and pleaded to get out of the war zone that was Marco's fart but his heavy body wouldn't let me budge.

"Embrace it baby," he said chuckling.

"I'm leaving you, I swear to everything on this planet that I'm leaving you and I'll never come back," I cursed.

"But then who would make you smell their farts," he teased.

"I hate you so much," I said before gagging at the smell. "Oh god I think it's in my mouth now."

"I didn't think my dick would be so envious of my ass until now."

"Let me go," I said between laughs. Why was I laughing? I have no idea because I honestly felt like I was dying.

"Only at a price."

"Why would I kiss you when we're surrounded by your horrible fart?"

"It's called true love mia regina."

"No, it's called true disgust. Seriously I think you should go the doctors. Nobody's farts are this bad."

"You hurt my fart's feelings," he mumbles against my stomach.

"Please don't talk as if your fart is a person."

"My fart doesn't like you anymore. She wants me to move on from you."

"Should I be concerned that your fart is personified into a girl or that she's even personified?"

"She has a name," he said with fake outrage, yanking the blankets back from us. I take in an exaggerated breath of fresh air. "It's farterella."

"Well you just let farterella escape," I said laughing as I squirmed off the bed.

"It's okay. I'll just have to make a new friend. Maybe Shit White."

"Oh my god," I groaned before running into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I undressed quickly and got under the spraying hot water. I hummed an unidentified tune while I washed my hair with the hotel shampoo provided. I stopped however when the shower door was suddenly pulled opened.

I squealed and unsuccessfully tried to cover myself with the loofa.

"What are you doing in here Marco," I screamed. "Get out! Get out, get out, get out!" Still he stepped into the large enough space with a smile.

"You're going to have to try harder than that mia regina."

There was only one way to get out of the shower and Marco was blocking it with his naked body. I tried my best not to look but I failed. . . miserably.

"I feel violated when you stare at my junk like that Eliza," he teased, even though his eyes were zeroed in on my breasts which I had covered with my hands.

"Well than cover it up or get the hell out," I yell, not able to look away at the part of Marco's body which was giving me a standing ovation. It wasn't big or magnificent but I have been desiring to see it since I first thought about it which was years ago so it looked perfect to me anyways. It helped also since it didn't give me any disappointments.

"But there's only one shower," he said huskily, taking a step closer to me.

"Then wait your turn," I said, completely distracted as he got closer to me.

"But then I would be wasting water and that's not okay El. We need to save the earth."

I couldn't help the moan that I was holding back when he pressed himself up against me.

"Eliza," he whispered into my ear while gripping my hips.

"Yes," I hummed happily.

"You have shampoo in your hair."

I pushed him away, feeling the connection between us break. "I hate you," I mumbled as I stepped under the spray of the water, rinsing the shampoo from my hair.

"Oh fuck," Marco cursed as he leaned against the tile in front of me. His erection was growing larger by the second and I was frozen in shock as I watched it.

Finally I snapped out of my thoughts and followed Marco's heated gaze to my uncovered breasts. I squealed in surprise when Marco lunged for me and pushed me up against the wet tile.

Our mouths met in a hungry match, fighting for dominance. Nobody really won because Marco pulled his lips away, attaching them to my neck instead. He licked, bit, kissed, his way down my body until he was on his knees in front of me.

"Marco wait," I said with heavy breaths. His hands were on my legs, preparing to lift them onto his shoulders.

"Yeah," he said with a tinge of disappointment. He wanted this, he wanted me, and damn it all to hell I wanted him to want me.

"I love you," I said before I lifted my own leg and rested it on his shoulder.

He smiled like the devil before pressing his face against me and making me realize that really the only time Marco isn't perfect is when he's sleeping.

...
Sorry it's so short but I wanted to give you guys something!

Please remember to

VOTE
and
COMMENT

And if you're going through withdrawals and want more than I suggest you go over to my page and start reading my other books. This Love is almost finished but don't freak out by the amount of chapters. They're all short:)