13 |Yoko Ono and John Lennon|

My cheeks have been stained red by the time Marco finally makes it down the stairs twenty minutes later. Victoria, her husband, and her father have all joined us in the kitchen for breakfast. Rocco was more than happy in telling his twin sister about my escapade last night.

"I swear to you Vi, it was like listening to a porno with the volume all the way up!"

"Oh really," Victoria turned to me with a wicked smile. "You never did tell us what you did for a living."

My jaw dropped in horror and I swear I was close to bursting out crying. How humiliating!

"I'm only teasing sweet heart," Victoria said with a concerned look. "What do you really do though?"

"Um I'm a dancer," I said as Marco strutted into the room, a happy smile on his face.

Sofia chocked on her coffee while Victoria looked at me with complete shock. Rocco only stared at me for longer and more sensual than he has been before.

"Hey what did I say about looking at my girl," Marco growled, smacking Rocco on the head as he passed. "Ah Uncle Ronaldo!"

Marco pulled his uncle into his arms who was a fairly large man with a bulging belly and an amazing beard.

"Marco, Marco," Ronaldo repeated with a glistening smile. "Sit, sit," he ushered him to the seat next to me. I instantly took Marco's hand under the table for comfort. "Eat, yes," Ronaldo asked him.

"Yes Uncle, how about your famous cornetto?"

"Yes, yes," Ronaldo repeated before retreating back to the counter to whip up whatever a cornetto was. I was figuring out that Ronaldo had to say his words twice, for what reason, I don't know.

"How did you sleep Marco," Rocco asked his cousin with a sly smile from behind his coffee mug.

"Amazingly actually." Marco obliviously laid his hand on my inner thigh, itching to go higher. My stomach started to feel sick, only because I was already so embarrassed so I moved his hand off my leg all together. I didn't do it in the nicest way because Marco turned to look at me, confusion and hurt written in his eyes.

"Eliza," Victoria spoke up, breaking the tension in the room. "I was going to go shopping today in the city, do you care to come with?"

Before I could get a word out Sofia answered for me. "Great idea! Buy new clothes, no more dirty ones, yes," she told me before sauntering over to her husband.

Rocco let out a loud laugh while Victoria leaned over to apologize. "Excuse my mother, she's always looked past manners. She doesn't mean it in a hurtful way."

I nodded my head in understanding even though I was hurting inside. With the small paycheck I got from Shai every month I was only able to buy the cheap clothing from outlet stores. My closet was full of plain colored tank tops, cheap shorts that could ripped by a finger nail, and my sandals were held together by duct tape. I guess with Marco I never thought about the cheap clothing on my back. Until now when he aunt pointed it out.

"You can go shopping with Victoria while me and the boys walk around. I want to catch up on the place anyways," Marco told me.

My hurt only increased when he spoke because I was hoping that the first time I would actually go to Rome he would be with me and show me all the sights. But instead I've been thrown at his cousin Victoria to go shopping for clothes I couldn't afford.

"Here, here," Ronaldo said as he placed a plate of cornetto's on the table in front of us. Instantly I knew what they were, Maria would make them for us every now and then for breakfast. But we called them biscuits, not cornetto's. "Eat, eat," Ronaldo emphasized until Marco and I had put one in our mouths. "Good, good, yes," he asked us with a tooth grin.