6 |Cinderella and Prince Charming|

Sorry it's so short, I had a really hard time writing this one. Idk why, I think it's because I'm either tired or I'm just not in a writing mood today. Anyways hopefully I write a better longer chapter tonight!:)

"I can't believe you just did that," I said, shaking my head and glaring at Marco.

He responded by flashing me a smile and reaching over to kiss my cheek.

"Do you have any self-control at all?"

"Not when it comes to you baby," he whispered huskily in my ear.

I pushed him back to his side of the taxi with a frown. "Aren't you afraid people are going to send those pictures to the press? I mean you had a bra on your head and you had me over my shoulder. The paps will have a field day with that."

"I don't care about the paparazzi mia regina. Besides, they don't care for me anyways, only my bro-" Marco cut himself off before he could say 'brother'. His good mood is suddenly gone and he stopped trying to reach for me.

Minutes passed by in silence. Marco refused to look at me, instead his eyes trained on the city lights beyond his window.

"I can't believe you're making me do this." I sighed and leaned my head against the head rest, finally welcoming the idea of sleep.

Marco eventually looked over at me, a small smile playing at his lips. "You won't regret it polo. I promise."

I laughed tiredly. "You hardly ever call me polo."

"Because you always thought it was lame," he argued with amusement.

"It is!"

"Well too bad."

"We're here," the taxi driver said from up front.

Marco handed him some bills before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the cab.

"Don't you need your clothes," I asked Marco confused as he pulled my suitcase out of the trunk. Thankfully by now he took off my bra.

He set my suitcase down beside me and before I could grab it myself he popped the handle and pulled it and me behind him. "I didn't bring any."

"What do you mean you didn't bring any? Xander told me you were coming from San Diego."

"Yeah I did," he nodded his head. "But as soon as I heard about where you were I dropped everything I was doing and hopped on the next plane to Miami."

"Oh," I told him, feeling my heart flutter inside my chest. He dropped everything to come see me? I definitely don't deserve him. At that realization I rip my hand from his grasp but when he looks at me with confusion. I play it off by adjusting my shirt to the heat.

Thankfully Marco let me change clothes before he lifted me over his shoulder and out the door into the early morning Miami streets.

"What do you do anyways? You got half the company when you graduated college right?"

We stepped into the air conditioned air-port and to say that it feels like heaven would be an understatement. I never realize how hot Miami is until I stand next to a working air conditioner.

"Hardly," he told me but he doesn't look the least bit upset about it. "I got the all the stadiums around the world and the teams that we own as well, also a small island in Greece."

I laugh thinking about the first pro basketball team that Leo ever bought. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face for two weeks and from that point on he kept buying more and more teams as well as stadiums. Eventually at least three days a week were devoted by the whole house to watching sports.