24 |Harry and Sally|

Two years later

The morning after we baby sat little Alexandria, Xander and Aria's daughter, I woke up to find Marco lying beside me, his eyes open and a smile on his face.

"I'm never going to get used to this mia regina," he said quietly while I struggled to get out of my haze of tiredness.

"Never going to get used to what," I grumbled confused and far to sleepy to be having a full conversation.

"Waking up to you every morning," he said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"If you don't bring me coffee soon than you won't get the chance to," I muttered grumpily.

He only laughed and got up, letting the sheets from our bed fall off of his waist, showing off his picture perfect physique.

"I'm angry at you," I declared making him stop in his tracks before walking out the door.

"What did I do," he asked worriedly.

"You woke me up last night so we could have sex," I grumbled. "Now I'm really tired... and sore."

Marco laughed and said, "I know you like it rough El. I'm only giving my queen what she wants."

I groaned and turned over, letting the pillow be my face mask. Marco came back in a couple minutes later with a cup of coffee in hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you that's a health hazard," I scold when I grab the mug from him. He sits down on the bed beside me, wrapping an arm around my bare shoulders.

"I'm not going to stop walking around our apartment naked. It's a free country."

"Yeah I bet you won't say that though when you pour a cup of hot coffee on your dick. Imagine how much that would hurt," I teased.

He winced and pulled away from me. "Fine, I'll wear an apron or something. But we got to get going. We have a long day. We have a meeting at ten, the walk through of the building on sixth street at twelve, lunch with my Dad, another meeting after that until-"

"Wait," I said, holding up my hand, making Marco stop mid-sentence. "The first meeting isn't at ten, it's at twelve."

Marco seemed to think about it for a bit before saying, "I thought it was at ten?"

"No," I shook my head. "I was the one who booked that meeting, I would know. What is this walk through thing you're talking about?"

"I want to go see a possible new site for a new boys and girls club. It's the only day they can show it until they start the bidding for it. Eliza, we need this building."

"But you can't miss the meeting Marco," I argued. "You know it's just as important."

Marco groaned and sat back down on the bed, his head in his hands. "I don't know how Xander and my father have done it all this time. It's so much work. I'm not like them Eliza."

I instantly felt bad because whereas his brother and father had hundreds of people working for them, Marco only had a handful. He was only starting off of course but within the past two years he's made quite the name for himself. People are calling him 'the hero of the people' from how many lives he changes for the better.

"You know what they don't have though?" I crawled over to him, setting my cup on the side table and wrapping my arms around his neck, my bare chest pressed against his back. "Me," I said huskily into his ear. I could feel the shivers run down his spine.

"I'll do the walk through on my own while you go to your meeting, but only if you give your queen what she wants."

"I love you so much," he said before turning around and crawling on top of me.