7 |Tarzan and Jane|

Sorry it's short and late but I wanted to give you what I had. Also I realized why I had writers block for this story, it's because I chose for them to go to Ireland but than I discovered that Italy would be such a greater place for them to go and you'll find out later:)

So I changed Ireland to Italy...

The plane ride to London, where we would be going first, was long and hard to get through. I spent most of it with my head on Marco's shoulder or his on mine.

It was hard to remember that we have spent the past five years apart when I felt so comfortable in his arms. Whenever Marco kissed me it felt as if we hadn't been separated at all. He looked at me the same way he used to but the only difference from five years ago was that he wasn't afraid to let everyone around us know that he loves me. He took every chance to hold me, whether it was my hand or a pressing his palm into the small of my back or kissing my cheek.

I noticed the stares we got as well, especially when we got on the plane. Somebody even asked if we were newly weds; Marco responded with, "No but we will be soon."

I didn't bother to ask him what he meant, especially since right after that he traced the ring hanging from my neck with his finger.

I didn't know if I should take it off and put it on my finger or not. I feel that if I did than I would be committing to something that I wasn't sure I was ready for because I couldn't get it out of my mind how Marco seems to have disowned his own brother while he whisking me away on a vacation.

It didn't settle right in my heart, even though I still didn't want to see Xander anytime soon.

"We're here," I whispered in Marco's ear once the seatbelt light flicked off. He stirred once but only pushed his head farther into my lap. His neck was going to be killing him soon. I shook his shoulders, quickly trying to wake up him so we can get off the plane and not cause a traffic jam. "Marco wake up."

He still hadn't moved and his soft snores caused people around us to stare. I felt heat creep onto my cheeks at the unwanted attention. A man behind us huffed with frustration because we were supposed to go first.

I yanked on Marco's hair, not to roughly but not to softly either, just enough to wake him up.

He shot up from my lap, his dazed eyes looking all around before landing on me. "Did you just pull my hair," he asked grumpily.

"Come on get up," I ordered, "people are waiting for us."

He pouted at me for a second before getting up and dragging his tired feet off the plane behind him.

...

"Where are we headed," I asked Marco. We hadn't spoken much since we got off the plane. Marco was barely awake and wandered off to try to find coffee which took longer than it should have.

By the time I got my bag and met Marco outside there was a car waiting for us. He didn't say anything as he gestured for me to get inside, him following close behind.

"A hotel where my bags should be waiting for me then I'm going to show you around London," he said tiredly. He rubbed his eyes but still offered me a lopsided smile. I had a feeling Marco would collapse on the bed before we did any sightseeing.

"You've been to London before," I asked him. Growing up I don't remember Marco going to the UK at all, despite the money he had although Leo and Xander went go once or twice.

"Last year," he yawned, "my buddy from college got married to a nice Scottish woman. We had the bachelor party here." He looked out the car window as the airport grew smaller behind us.