11 |Hazel and Augustus|

Don't forget to vote please! It makes me update quicker!!:)

"Can't you keep your hands to yourself," I asked Marco as the plane landed in Rome, Italy.

"How can I," he murmured against my neck, gaining the envious stares of multiple women nearby. "I'm hungry."

"Oh no way mister," I said as I pushed him away. "Everyone heard us in the bathroom. There is no way I'm letting you do that again in a public place."

"Well actually they only heard you. I was too busy with my face pressed against your-"

"Marco," I hissed.

"You know you loved it," he whispered.

"We have now arrived in Rome, Italy. We hope you enjoyed your flight and stay safe out there. Have a great day," the pilot spoke up through the intercom. The signal for the seatbelt restriction sounded and I was on my feet reaching for my bag overhead before anyone else. I was desperate to get away from Marco and his grabby hands that made me feel so good.

"Let me," Marco insisted, gently pushing me to the side so he could grab the bags before they fell on my head. The women around us only glared at me more while wishing they could be those bags.

I left Marco to get the bags as I made my way off the plane, careful not to get in anyone's way or help anyone who needed it. By the time Marco had gotten off the plane I was already admiring the beautiful city beyond the large windows.

I spotted him rush out of the terminal, his eyes searching everywhere for me. Before they rested on me someone pulled a stunned Marco into their arms, shouting gleeful Italian words. From my time with the Stavros's I could tell that the man who looked all too similar to Marco was calling him his cousin.

Marco dropped his bags and wrapped his strong arms around the other man, offering the same happy words. Two more people joined in, a man and a woman who seemed to be attached to the hip.

I stood by the window, not willing to move and interrupt their time. I had no idea that Marco told his family that we were coming. I was kind of hoping that I would get Marco all to myself, which was after all the point of this trip.

Minutes passed by as each person greeted Marco with a long conversation and a bear hug. He kept looking around for me but I seemed to be camouflaged against the window and behind a group of a travelling High School group.

Eventually though he pulled away from the woman who I could tell was his cousin seeing as how similar she looked to the man before. He spun in a circle, his eyes frantic and worried. "Eliza? Eliza," he shouted.

His cousins looked at him confused, their eyes followed Marco's around as they asked him what he was doing.

Hurt lit up like a candle in my heart once I realized that Marco didn't tell them I was coming. I looked down at the ring on my left hand and wondered what it was supposed to mean now. We were engaged now but why didn't Marco tell his family about me?

"Eliza," I heard him shout with less panic and more relief.

I looked up right before he wrapped his arms around me and sunk his face into my neck. His cousins were in the same place as before, their eyes confused and wide as they looked at us.

"I'm so sorry babe," he murmured. "I only told Rocco I was coming but I told him not to tell anyone else. Of course he didn't listen."

"Who's Rocco," I asked him once he pulled away. It sounded like a dog or something.

"I'm Rocco," someone spoke up.

I turned around to see the first man to hug Marco standing in front of me with a cocky grin and an expensive outfit on.